Tottenham Hotspur v. Manchester United - F.A. Cup Semi-Final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just did something that may indicate the outcome of today's match. To be shared after the game.
youve shat your pants again, and managed to find some arcane link to the score? I dunno, it burst oneof your farmers, and you've decided it makes your poo look reddish in colour, so youve decided its an omen?

We will do them today. Completely confident in this one.

United are beatable, sure they have some great attacking players but their defence is woeful.

My only worry is that Harry is match fit.

Watch this. Impossible not to feel better.

That's settled my nerves this morning!

Two things I hadn't noticed before...

1) What was the Mavis doing in the middle with a red top on waving a red and yellow scarf? Didn't she read the memo?

2) I'd bet my house that Micky H nailed the blonde sort he's sharing a scarf with afterwards

If we play to our best, United can’t live with us. Need to forget about the City and Brighton performances and get back on track. If we score the first goal I think we’ll be in the final, and wouldn’t be surprised to see us start like maniacs, to try and get it.

Do not believe the nay sayers. Today we fight for the right to contest the final of the oldest and most glorious cup in the entire world.

We know who we are , we know how to dare. We know the pain of losing but no one, no one, knows about Glory like we do.

We return to Wembley where we know every brick of the place, and all of Tottenham will be there.

Now is our time.

COME ON YOU SPURS!

Winning at Stamford bridge removed the last long running hoodoo of not winning or did it. 7 semi finals without a win. That just has to go today.

We've also played 7 games at the Emirates and Anfield since we last won there.. Would you consider that a hoodoo?

It's more the time span - 27 years is a very long time to have not made a final, particularly with 7 goes at it.

Also, it's possible to draw league games away to those teams....

Ah, you simply meant the FA Cup, apologies. Then yes, we need to end it.

Because it had only been 3 years since we last won a semi final in a cup.

Got a bad feeling about this one. Someone tell me something to make me more positive
Its 11 v 11 and our 11 is better than their 11 although their 11 seem better experienced in games such as this than our 11. Our 11 should want this more than their 11. There is no reason why our 11 shouldn't win this. Its all about being positive, on our game and no mistakes. COYS.

It would be a way to mark such an untimely passing that is for sure.
Not to put too fine a point on it... let's do it for Ugo! And WOULDN'T it be nice if Harry Kane ...flag bearer and Poster boy of our Academy system only went and popped up with the winner?

If we play to our best, United can’t live with us. Need to forget about the City and Brighton performances and get back on track. If we score the first goal I think we’ll be in the final, and wouldn’t be surprised to see us start like maniacs, to try and get it.
I think the REASON for the City & Brighton performances, was, in part due to the focus on TODAY'S game!!

Come ON you Spurs!

Back
Top Bottom