Tottenham Hotspur v. Manchester United - F.A. Cup Semi-Final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Every time I see the "I dreamed we won/ lost etc etc" type of post I tend to file them under fantasy. Mostly, because I've never had a dream about the outcome of a football match.

Looks like I'm in the club now though, as I did have a genuine dream about the outcome.
We were losing 1-0 and the anxiety was palpable, and then bizarrely my MD gave me a job to do, which meant I missed the end of the game.
The task I was given was meaningless and had nothing to do with my actual job and when I finished, the match was over and I had to look up the result on my phone using the BBC.
We had won 3-1

I'll take that, back in the real world

Got a bad feeling about this one. Someone tell me something to make me more positive
What you have got to think about is the feelings you will have when Eriksen and Kane score a brace each, Son a late goal and Kane claiming an Eriksen goal for his hatrick and the match ball. 5-1 COYS

Biggest game of the entire season IMO. Lose this and we have almost nothing left to play for. Win it and it sets us up for a huge finale.

Whatever anybody says there is no way Pochettino can elevate to the real heights until he becomes not just a winner but a serial winner.

Time for him to engineer tangible success and go beyond this.....

Not been this nervous for a game in a long time, can’t explain it. Actually struggled to sleep last night.
We need to fight for every single ball and put them under pressure from the off - no fucking about today spurs!

Let’s send them back to Surrey with their prawn sandwiches!

Oh and VAR can fuck right off today - don’t you fucking dare!

m not going to bag anyone for feeling nervous about this game.

Its human nature, and as much as I love this Club, we have history in this regard.

I will though say that I felt the same when we played R Madrid, Juve, etc only to be pleasantly surprised at our resilience. Its a new era, and whilst our past can haunt us, it is after all our "past".

I trust Poch will have the lads up for a big effort...

To all members here, sit back, chill out, enjoy a drink ( responsibly ), and back the lads into the FA final.

#COYS

Back
Top Bottom