New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Im not getting excited till i see an ad for a job lot of cranes on Ebay.

"6, barely used skyscraper cranes. 200 Million each, or 1 Billion for the set. Am willing to negotiate"

:levyeyes:

Levy said just before Xmas we'd know if we were on schedule if the roof started going on in mid-late January. We're a month past that now
I thought it was end of Jan/early Feb, although admittedly we are just past that now too.

I can't believe they would have announced the NFL game without being pretty much certain as the negative press for Levy would be awful for that and it is the first NFL game of the season over here so looks like they are confident.

I think we will still be there as we are just outside the window for the roof that was originally set and an awful lot of work has been continuing at the stadium. It may have been a weather issue too and they have moved other jobs around to fit in best.

I am sitting here with my fingers crossed though that I am right. I wouldn't be so worried now about another season at Wembley just the massive disappointment to have to wait another year.

Back
Top Bottom