New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DWJOpt5UMAEejZU.jpg

There are some trusses going up on the roof, presumably in readiness for the roof lift in a week or two.

PS: No, i don't know the technical terms, so trusses and roof lift it is.

Antonio Neri, President & CEO of Hewlett Packard, visited the stadium this week. They used to sponsor us.. stadium HP?

Probably not but you never know
He has literally just replaced Whitman on 1 Feb - got to be honest, if he is making this one of his first activities after being formally appointed CEO then it is not insignificant

Although it may also be to push Aruba as a major solution:

Antonio Neri

"When sports and technology meet, great things happen. For Tottenham Hotspur, that means connectivity across an entire new venue thanks to Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company with support from Hewlett Packard Enterprise Pointnext. The stadium – set to open later this year - will be one of the most technologically advanced ever and based on the sneak peek I got it will be in a league of its own. Thank you, Sanjeev, for hosting!"

He has literally just replaced Whitman on 1 Feb - got to be honest, if he is making this one of his first activities after being formally appointed CEO then it is not insignificant

Although it may also be to push Aruba as a major solution:

Antonio Neri

"When sports and technology meet, great things happen. For Tottenham Hotspur, that means connectivity across an entire new venue thanks to Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company with support from Hewlett Packard Enterprise Pointnext. The stadium – set to open later this year - will be one of the most technologically advanced ever and based on the sneak peek I got it will be in a league of its own. Thank you, Sanjeev, for hosting!"
now heard HP are doing the electronics for the stadium so probably not naming rights....

Back
Top Bottom