New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a difference a year makes...
Nlhy3aK.gif

So alot of rumours that the roof lift will start this monday and that it will take about 3 weeks to complete the lift.
Bazza on SSC also dropped a hint that the naming rights will be revealed after the roof have been installedHP.

:tobyarm:

I did not know that.
Just reposted what was hinted at on SSC.
This user have a good record for being well informed on the stadium project as far as I know, and I therefore did not take it as some SC ITK bollocks
I'd guess what's probably going on is HP Enterprises is heavily involved with the IT development on the new stadium. HP Enterprises is a business-to-business firm. Would have little or nothing to do with a potential branding deal with HP, Inc. which is now an entirely different company that is consumer facing, and which would be the one doing naming rights.

Seriously doubt it. HP is a mess.

Since they split into HP Inc and Hewlett Packard Enterprise back in 2015 the 'original' company HP Inc has done surprisingly well .... earnings are due out today, they will again beat market forecasts .... with a near 15 billion turnover they can easily afford us .... and as a 'hardware' provider, football is their number one advertising avenue .... HP Inc taking the naming rights makes a lot of sense .....

Back
Top Bottom