New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:kanehand:
hp-sauce_1318716c.jpg
It’s not a kosher sponsor though... goes far too well on bacon sandwiches.
:ap::levywtf:

Can’t believe how long it took me to realise that ‘HP’ stood for Houses of Parliament.
:pochfacepalm:

Since they split into HP Inc and Hewlett Packard Enterprise back in 2015 the 'original' company HP Inc has done surprisingly well .... earnings are due out today, they will again beat market forecasts .... with a near 15 billion turnover they can easily afford us .... and as a 'hardware' provider, football is their number one advertising avenue .... HP Inc taking the naming rights makes a lot of sense .....

Would they pay monthly? Too good for for this place.

My only concern with a delayed opening is our first game being NFL and not football. This would make me very sad indeed. I understand a project of this size will have issues so am prepared for it to be late but the first ball kicked on the pitch needs to be round!

HP sounds like a good fit. Checkered recent history but on the up and wants more exposure, seem quite flexible on the blue used in their logo as well. Won't be a shirt as well as AIA's reported 35 mil a season runs till 2021I believe. Better business model to keep the shirt and stadium deals separate I think. We could chuck in the sleeve deal with HP as well, won't look too unsightly like some, Everton's Angry Birds and Liverpool's Western Union spring to mind in that regard, though the latter is a good fit seeing as WU is the favourite payment method of scammers and thieves.

Hahaha everyone is so right about HP sauce. I mean I did know (I can't remember when I found out, it wasn't that long ago), but it's brilliant the amount of people that are shocked when you tell them and have to check. I mean, why do you need to study the label, right?

HP sounds like a good fit. Checkered recent history but on the up and wants more exposure, seem quite flexible on the blue used in their logo as well. Won't be a shirt as well as AIA's reported 35 mil a season runs till 2021I believe. Better business model to keep the shirt and stadium deals separate I think. We could chuck in the sleeve deal with HP as well, won't look too unsightly like some, Everton's Angry Birds and Liverpool's Western Union spring to mind in that regard, though the latter is a good fit seeing as WU is the favourite payment method of scammers and thieves.

Also would’ve thought AIAs shirt deal is exclusive given that we haven’t been on the hunt for a shirt sleeve sponsor at all. Levy was the “pioneer” of multiple shirt sponsors in English football (Investec in 2010) and would surely have been all over this opportunity already if it was available to him.

Completely 2nd guessing but given all the talk about how technically advanced the new stadium will be and seeing as HP is the company delivering this technology, then what better way to publicise this ability than to be the naming rights partner?? Looks like the enterprise part of their business isn't blue branded but an electric green, better than red though.

Back
Top Bottom