New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As long as NWHL doesn't end up being The Paddy Power arena or some shite like that I may just be able to live with it. It's going to be an uphill struggle for any sponsor to get fans to not just refer to the new ground as White Hart Lane, really.

So, yeah, I'm not too fussed. I guess if it ends up it's The Qatar Airways Stadium or some other oil state using us to launder money and as a method of getting soft power in the west than I may have to reconsider this stance. :::shudder:::

The New England kit, using the 2019 Nike template, surely bodes well for our kit...

england-2018-world-cup-kit-2.jpg

Whatever they do, it looks like Nike are just slightly tweaking the same template they've already used for 2 seasons. 3 years of effectively the same kits with little bits rejigged. Takes the piss.

I just hope they move away from the same templates for literally everyone at some stage. They've done the same template for everyone before (Euro 2004 era), and then moved away from it, so there is hope

Whatever they do, it looks like Nike are just slightly tweaking the same template they've already used for 2 seasons. 3 years of effectively the same kits with little bits rejigged. Takes the piss.

I just hope they move away from the same templates for literally everyone at some stage. They've done the same template for everyone before (Euro 2004 era), and then moved away from it, so there is hope

The templates surely here to stay, would have cost more in production to make bespoke kits. Which must have been the reason why Nike started making generic kit templates. Just need to look at the costs that UA put upon the replica kits to see why we’ve gone to Nike.

The templates surely here to stay, would have cost more in production to make bespoke kits. Which must have been the reason why Nike started making generic kit templates. Just need to look at the costs that UA put upon the replica kits to see why we’ve gone to Nike.
Adidas are basically at the same level as them, and they at least have a few different templates in use at the same time. It can't be that difficult. They used to do it when they made Woolwich and Man Utd kits

That’ll look bizarre with navy shorts , it’ll look like the players have pulled there shorts up to their nipples

Wouldn't be the first time Nike have used a template like this. I remember a similar style a few years back where the shirt sort of faded into shorts.

Back
Top Bottom