New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

New Nike France kits have been released and if our kits are anything like that next season I think we'd all be happy. Gorgeous.

I don't understand why they can't make a bespoke template for each team, why a HUGE company such as Nike have to re-use the same template for club and country kits is beyond me

In addition to being ugly, the biggest issue is that those jerseys are unwearable in European play. You can't gradient to navy with white shorts.
Gradient navy to white shorts!
raw

Really the only Nike club that gets any sort of effort directed their way is Barcelona. The rest of Nike's designers are busy drawing up the new Lebron/Durant shoes.
Wolfsburg's kits tend to get a bit of effort as well. But nowhere near the level that Barca gets

Really the only Nike club that gets any sort of effort directed their way is Barcelona. The rest of Nike's designers are busy drawing up the new Lebron/Durant shoes.
Still the exact same template though. The only difference is that, where most teams have single colour panels, them, Atletico, Monaco and a couple of others have things like stripes or other patterns that need to be incorporated into the main panel of the template. It’s still the same old shit though.

At least Adidas have a few templates that they use at the same time, and a few different collar options

Still the exact same template though. The only difference is that, where most teams have single colour panels, them, Atletico, Monaco and a couple of others have things like stripes or other patterns that need to be incorporated into the main panel of the template. It’s still the same old shit though.

At least Adidas have a few templates that they use at the same time, and a few different collar options
Adidas have the good grace to alternate whether their stripes go on the sides or over the shoulders every year for each club.
:allitongue:

Also, I'd argue that the way that replica Adidas shirts 'feel'/fit is noticeably better than Nike. Still, the move from Under Armour to Nike was an important one for Spurs' profile and it is bringing in more money.

Back
Top Bottom