Everton at Wembley. 13/01. 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Went to the ticket office as one didn’t arrive in the post in time. At the window to my right 5 fellas we’re told their tickets were fake, a couple to my left were told their tickets were fake, then the next guy in line to my right was told his ticket he bought off internet was a fake. There’s about 10 windows and queues at each one.....

One born every minute I suppose
I just used my computer print out to get through the turnstile. So, didn't need to get a proper ticket from the
Wembley ticket office. Why didn't these people get there tickets from the club's website?

Ok so why not take the positives?

He continually made strong runs at the opposition probably obeying Poch’s instructions
Yes he missed a couple of passes but he offers something else

Why can’t we just celebrate a good win without slagging off players Poch clearly rates?

Sissoko will improve with Poch’s help even though he’s in his late twenties

I’m not a fan of Davies but the same applies to him

4-0 win and some of us still not happy

:pochfacepalm:

Not really slagging him off just pointing out his limitations and I'm delighted with the win , this is all a bit rich Baz after your hatchet job on Davies very recently!

To think plenty on here wanted rid of Son after his first season. Just shows a bit of patience and Pochettino magic has transformed Son, just as well he was blocked from leaving.

Not surprising at all. Seen people saying get rid of Dele on here. That he’s shit or stopped developing as a footballer. He’s a young guy learning his trade. Son was in the same situation but in a different country.

I really do wonder a/ how much people actually know about football and b/ that players are human beings not robots.

I just used my computer print out to get through the turnstile. So, didn't need to get a proper ticket from the
Wembley ticket office. Why didn't these people get there tickets from the club's website?
They bought them from touts or online, they couldn’t get in through the turnstiles so went to the ticket office. Ticket office checked them out and all were fakes

Great day, great result. All a bit too easy but at least we managed to break down a 10man defence, which is something we’ve been lacking lately.

Everton are shit.

Thought Son was superb today and getting toward an automatic choice if he’s fit. No doubt King Kane got MOTM but for me it should have been Sonny.
Also great to see Moose back to his old form, thought he was immense today.
Did Hugo even have to make a save? I can’t think of one.

We’re on a great run of form at present which is great because Nazi F.C. are on a poor run..

Good turn out today..

Liverpool since 10/11
Coutihno
Sterling
Suárez
Machereno
Alonso
Torres
Spurs since 10/11
Modric
Bale
Walker

But Spurs always sell their best players
I could be wrong as I haven’t checked. Someone correct me if so

Probably add Berba to the list and that’s it.

Great day, great result. All a bit too easy but at least we managed to break down a 10man defence, which is something we’ve been lacking lately.

Everton are shit.

Thought Son was superb today and getting toward an automatic choice if he’s fit. No doubt King Kane got MOTM but for me it should have been Sonny.
Also great to see Moose back to his old form, thought he was immense today.
Did Hugo even have to make a save? I can’t think of one.

We’re on a great run of form at present which is great because Nazi F.C. are on a poor run..

Good turn out today..
Sorry mate but that's harsh. They didn't look like a typical Alladyce team at all today and came to play... which was probably a mistake as we absolutely beasted them!

Great result and performance and although we looked world beaters we played a very poor Everton. Yes we made them look ordinary at times, they lacked leadership, talent and pace. We need to keep improving and Poxh needs to find the right balance/rotation. It's almost there and with players coming back hopefully in time for our big games coming up and CL in Feb.

Thoroughly enjoyed the game today (and that wasn't totally down to the three vodkas I had before the game).
For me, The Moose just pipped Sonny for MOTM, but to be fair, everyone played their part, except for Hugo that is, he did bugger all...tee hee.
I've got a little theory about Dele, he seems to play better when the opposition supporters boo him.
It also felt that half of South Korea were at Wembley today, Sonny did them proud, some of his touches were pure magic.
Thought the reception we gave Aaron was fantastic, good to see him back on the field.
Now going to relive it all again on MOTD....what are the odds on them showing every time Everton touched the ball to make it look as if it was an even game?

Back
Top Bottom