FA Cup vs Wimbledon - Wembley - 07/01.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking day trippers and one game a season merchants shouting at people to sit down in block 131. Fuck right off.

Steward briefly got people to sit (first time they have asked all season) only for a quick rendition of 'stand up if you hate.....' to put paid to that for the rest of he game.

Apart from that...an enjoyable day out.

If someone cares to discuss the actual game. How did Foyht and Walker-Peters look?

Foyth looks very comfortable on the ball, a couple of lapses in concentration but all in all a good game. He could do with bulking a bit as he's not fantastic in aerial duels.

KWP had a very good game I thought. He battles hard and likes the get down the flank. He had some bite in his challenges which I liked and when he makes a mistake he works hard to fix it. He cut in and back too much so it's clear to me he's more suited to the right, but one of those situations led to the second goal.

Just to clarify, you are saying that players get fake surgery to cover up their drug suspension?
Let’s say there’s a niggle that can be managed with rotation or well planned training. Then there’s a failed drugs test. Perfect time to do any surgery you’ve been putting off - smokescreen and sorts out longstanding injury.

Do you think what i’m saying is outrageous and not the culture of the premier league?

Let’s say there’s a niggle that can be managed with rotation or well planned training. Then there’s a failed drugs test. Perfect time to do any surgery you’ve been putting off - smokescreen and sorts out longstanding injury.

Do you think what i’m saying is outrageous and not the culture of the premier league?

I do think it is outrageous. It's just too far into conspiracy theory territory for my taste. But to each their own.

Fucking day trippers and one game a season merchants shouting at people to sit down in block 131. Fuck right off.

Steward briefly got people to sit (first time they have asked all season) only for a quick rendition of 'stand up if you hate.....' to put paid to that for the rest of he game.

I take it the bottom tier was pretty well full today then Nuts?

Seriously though do you have a single credible piece of evidence?

Hi Nutter, as a treat we slummed it in block 131 today as opposed to our normal club Wembley seats. Couldn't believe as the game kicked off the front rows all sat down! Would have said hello if id known you were there!

Agreed NN. Loads of unfamiliars around today however it was good to see a lot of kids in Spurs kits as our fanbase is about 55 years old on average. We got the job done, they had their little day out and i had a fair few ales.

Back
Top Bottom