Tottenham v West Ham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No, you're right. Pochettino shouldn't have made a change earlier than the 75th minute. We were on course for a point before that minute and ended up with one afterwards. He done well

Where did is say any of that, you prick?

My point is simple:

You are a FICKLE CUNT!

Very disappointed in Poch tonight. Didn't make a change until the cunts scored.
He let the game drift away. He needed to make some pro-active subs at half-time. No need for the likes of Dier, Sissoko the way the game was going.
As for Sissoko, seriously what's the fucking point anymore? Perhaps the most limited, non-entitiy of a footballer I've seen in a while. The sooner he appears less frequently in our team the better.
7 out of 10 this season I've heard.

Not that any any evidence whatsoever has been provided for this.

7/10 for the season would be someone like Aurier (maybe MotM tonight), Winks, Dele. How on earth anyone can rate Sissoko at this level, without giving any indication of where he shone so bright, or even the one thing he did well, completely escapes me

We offer so little from our wing backs . Last season we were at our best when they mauraded
and terrorised the opposition.
Our static slow tip tappy style can fire blanks if we never create space from our backs . As none of them can take a man on , deliver a half decent cross has left us far weaker than the last 2 seasons .
A regression.

7 out of 10 this season I've heard.

Not that any any evidence whatsoever has been provided for this.

7/10 for the season would be someone like Aurier (maybe MotM tonight), Winks, Dele. How on earth anyone can rate Sissoko at this level, without giving any indication of where he shone so bright, or even the one thing he did well, completely escapes me

On one of their rare attacks he was the last man in defence who broke it up fortunately for us

Bet the sKUMBers are wanking themselves silly because they managed to snivell a point with their brand of anti-football. They must look back nostalgically on those halcyon days when the move to the Taxpayers stadium was going to push them on to the next level.

If we ever started playing like that I would seriously jack it in.

The glee with which they sang "We've only had one shot". If we played like that I'd stop going too. Sick to death of playing these negative, anti-football teams. But, in saying that, we've gotta do more.

We offer so little from our wing backs . Last season we were at our best when they mauraded
Our static slow tip tappy style can fire blanks if we never create space from our backs . As none of them can take a man on , deliver a half decent cross has left us far weaker than the last 2 seasons .
A regression.

We’re missing Walker and a fit Rose

Especially in a game like tonight’s

A regression.
Aurier was good today, Davies was shit.

If many of our players played for other teams, I'd be laughing at how quite a few of them look quite poor outside of a Pochettino machine in all honesty.

Sissoko has been fine. No worse than the likes of Dier and Dembele have been in central midfield this season. Statistically our best central midfielder actually, but stats aren't everything of course.

Lol you are joking. Dembele struggled with fitness but with one leg is still better then sissoko. Making 2 yard passes successfully may be great for statto but is fuck all use to us.

We’re missing Walker and a fit Rose

Especially in a game like tonight’s

Average back up has cost us a few points to be honest.

I always hear how so and so isn't good enough for Spurs or for a team competing at the top. Davies and Trippier are simply not good enough to consistently start for a team aiming to compete with a manager who's made a name for himself by using powerful attacking wing backs.

Aurier is finally showing us what we've been missing. He was great tonight. Solid defensively. Powerful running forward. Some decent crosses (also some poor ones) but most importantly, PROVIDED WIDTH.

Back
Top Bottom