The Mighty Spurs - Swans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Balance of power about to shift!

I thought he was Celtic bound though
so did I. But I believe the spammers are going in for him. He has significant family ties with Celtic but he'd be a fool to knock back a move to the Premier League. I expect the spammers can outbid Celtic on all fronts as well.

so did I. But I believe the spammers are going in for him. He has significant family ties with Celtic but he'd be a fool to knock back a move to the Premier League. I expect the spammers can outbid Celtic on all fronts as well.

What about the Championship where WH are playing next season though?

I actually think WH will stay up.

As I understand it from the Sky team, that was the first slightly offside goal ever given in football.

Hopefully a panel will be convened to take the 3 points from us so that justice can be done.

Not sure if anyone noticed that they were running in a swamp for 90 minutes. No one should have any complaints tonight it was tough as it gets.

Sanchez was having a mare granted, but I thought we were excellent

All talk of decisions going our way in the post match chat but no mention of the push on Dele or trip in Son.

Not denying things went our way but it wasn’t all one way traffic!

I cant remember them saying offside about Mustafis first goal when they had less possesion the same amount of shots and just one more on target.
This was just after a game Woolwich played when Wenger criticised officials for not seeing offsides.
Makes me fucking sick they way they undermine our bits of luck, but seem to ignore, or at the best use contentious, with others.

Not sure if anyone noticed that they were running in a swamp for 90 minutes. No one should have any complaints tonight it was tough as it gets.

Sanchez was having a mare granted, but I thought we were excellent
Agreed 100%, MotM for me was all our midfield who were tremendous in biblical conditions, especially in the 1st half

Back
Top Bottom