Burnley away - 17:30 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Im very happy to be called the
" Harry Kane Team "
His brilliance, relentless effort ,
Superb team spirit and quality makes him by far our outstanding player of the last 3 years.

Not only did he match Shearer, he overtook those two cunts too...
DRwQAw1XcAAV3IF.jpg

Notably the only player to get more than a goal per game. It's phenomenal. I'll be surprised if Kane doesn't blow Southampton away in the next game.

It's really something that despite all of our troubles recently and lack of form, we're back to one point ahead of Woolwich, and trailing Liverpool by only a point.

What a great start to the Christmas fixtures. A draw would not have been a terrible result up there, instead we looked at times to be returning to our best form. 3-0 win away in the toughest of the Christmas games, sets us up a treat. And Harry, get in son!!!!

Really pleased to see a reaction after the City game. We've been good in the festive period under Poch and I really hope we can keep that up this season too. As you say, a great start!

Classy interview by Dyche there, I thought.
No hiding behind the decisions and whining like Maureen or Arsey Wenger

Burnley manager Sean Dyche speaking BT Sport: "The best side won on the day. They're a top class side - they did the basics. They showed us respect by showing they would have to earn the win.

The yellow card for Dele Alli - whether it could have been a red?

"It was a tough one - Dele Alli is out of control - he was never going to get the ball. Number of years ago that was just a big challenge, but it's a tough one today - an orange card.

"The penalty was a tough one but generally they get given. I think it was a penalty after Barnes was fouled.

"The one person I've not mentioned is Harry Kane - he's a fantastic player. He must be up there with one of the best strikers in the world.

"You lick your wounds today. They turned up and we didn't quite. Overall, I know where the club is at. We have to be really happy where the club is at."

Really pleased to see a reaction after the City game. We've been good in the festive period under Poch and I really hope we can keep that up this season too. As you say, a great start!
Indeed brilliant start to Xmas period of games, Harry Kane, what is your name? :nawty:

Back
Top Bottom