Burnley away - 17:30 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great performance, completely and utterly dominant should have been 6 or 7 nil!!! No one has done this to Burnley this season, even though City beat them 3 nil too, they managed to have shots against them, they had ONE effort all game which was 10ft over the bar. All the more sweeter to hear Burnley bitch and boo for 90mins, especially at Dele, he feed off that and shoved it tight down their throats, for me he was our MOTM.

Love watching Sanchez play, thought Sissoko was excellent today, only one bit of poor control all game but was so strong they couldn't deal with his physicality and he transitioned so well too. Aurier and Davies fantastic Aurier a touch better final pass, although it was Davies involved in our 3rd with the lay off to Dele.

Kane, run out of words, should have been 4 or 5 from him today, let that sink in!! If he gets MOTM fair enough, would argue but Dele Boy for me.

Final word DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER!!! Well done Dier, part of the reason Burnley had ONE SHOT! Massive part of why we were able to control this game. Great attitude.

Happy Christmas!

Reading this thread when people saying "we are shit" whilst doing this is totally bizarre, but each to their own I guess, but fuck me wind it in, aye!

Three points and am well pleased in wrought game. Looked good with Eric in midfield, Kane just blows me away and Sanchez looked comfortable.
:kanegoal:
Tiring of Sissoko....finding him very frustrating to watch now.
:avbhumph:

That's the absolute bare minimum tho, its like praising an electrician for wiring a plug correctly.
Sissoko really needs and I really really hope he can improve on his finish while he is here bc he is bound to get more of the 1 on 1 w golies w his speed

Thank fuck. Just what we needed right now, the mood is completely different after this, and we can start to hopefully string some wins together at just the critical moment in the season. Great effort all round, though we could have scored quite a few more.

I’ve never seen a set of fans be more focused on booing an opposition player than trying to get behind their own team. Strange bunch the Burnley fans.

Anyway, good performance. Kane was superb, good balance in the midfield, especially with Dier in the middle.

Southampton next, win that and we’re looking good.

Back
Top Bottom