January 2018 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm very torn on Barkley. Keep changing my mind. Yes a decent player, capable of special stuff but very inconsistent.
Pochettino could perhaps work the magic though, and the depth of the squad would be looking much better. Injury problem is a worry. I do like the potential England connection though, Dier, Dele, Winks, Barkley midfield.

One of many reasons Zaha looks good at palace is because not a lot of teams park the bus playing palace, in fact I can't recall seeing any team doing that against a palace team?
Not sure how good he would look playing against a team that did.....
He has immense dribbling ability that doesn't always require bags of space. He often beats more than one player too, and by logic since Palace are shit and he is targeted by opposition it means he does well to influence games still.

None of which have shown any interest in him. He's where he belongs, because the reality is he just isn't good enough. Fuck, he's not even showing himself to be consistently better than Townsend - and we've driven that car before.

I think he's deffo shown he's better than Townsend.

Was Parker at his level when he got relegated with West Ham just before we signed him?

So you think Zaha earns as much as Draxler and Moura?
Haha classic Arcspace.

Just admit you were wrong saying...

Moura and Draxler earn 4x times the wages min.
I meant in comparison to Zaha

A basic bit of research indicates...

Zaha is on around £110,000 a week.
Draxler is on around £100,000 a week.
Moura is on around £90,000 a week.

Just sit there and be wrong in your wrongness, pup.

4x the wages he said. Minimum.

I think he's deffo shown he's better than Townsend.

Was Parker at his level when he got relegated with West Ham just before we signed him?
Parker would not get in this Spurs team - our aspirations are not Top-6 anymore. Zaha is not up to the level of our aspirations, which is why we haven't shown interest - and neither have our rivals. He's a great player for a bottom half club, a good player for someone of Everton's normal standing, a role player at Liverpool, and a waste of salary for everyone above.

Haha classic Arcspace.

Just admit you were wrong saying...

A basic bit of research indicates...

Zaha is on around £110,000 a week.
Draxler is on around £100,000 a week.
Moura is on around £90,000 a week.

Just sit there and be wrong in your wrongness, pup.

4x the wages he said. Minimum.
Zaha isn’t on 100k - log off you clueless mug.

Zaha isn’t on 100k - log off you clueless mug.
Prove it. I've presented sources presenting the new figure of his contract. Even if the figure is wrong, which it isn't, you said they were on 4x his salary. Minimum. Which is not only wrong, but embarrassingly so.

What happened to you Arc that you can't admit you're wrong in the face of evidence. Who hurt you so that you must present this transparent aura of infallibility?

You were wrong. Own it and move on, you baby.

Prove it. I've presented sources presenting the new figure of his contract.

What happened to you Arc that you can't admit you're wrong in the face of evidence. Who hurt you so that you must present this transparent aura of infallibility?

You were wrong. Own it and move on, you baby.
Quote less articles from rags is your proof? Deary me....

It's far more than you've presented to disprove it.

Now prove that Zaha's new contract is 4x less than Draxler and Moura.

Or you could carry on squirming in the midst of another #ending

You made a claim and provided no source. Then you mock a source presented to you refuting your amateur claim.

Again, stop being a little baby girl. Admit you fucked up again and move on. Stop showing your arse to the forum.

It's far more than you've presented to disprove it.

Now prove that Zaha's new contract is 4x less than Draxler and Moura.

Or you could carry on squirming in the midst of another #ending

You made a claim and provided no source. Then you mock a source presented to you refuting your amateur claim.

Again, stop being a little baby girl. Admit you fucked up again and move on. Stop showing your arse to the forum.
If that is your source to prove something I rather be wrong in your eyes than a guibable thick bufoon who believes anything written in the rags. LMFAO you sink ever lower daily.

A quoted figure that has been widely reported across numerous publications and not once refuted. Why do you say he's not on £110k?

Not saying the press are always right, but without evidence it's basically the world's press v Arcspace....are you Palace's payroll chief or sonething?

A quoted figure that has been widely reported across numerous publications and not once refuted. Why do you say he's not on £110k?

Not saying the press are always right, but without evidence it's basically the world's press v Arcspace....are you Palace's payroll chief or sonething?
Palace is a tiny club compared to the big 6. Our top earners are hardly on 100k. Do the math, mate.

Back
Top Bottom