Tottenham Hotspur v APOEL Nicosia, Champions League - Matchday Six

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You'd be surprised mate. Go look at the Rose thread. Some serious ostriches in there.

On the game. Glad to see Aurier doing well again.

He means nothing to me since he tried to be the hero.

I don’t boo him but I don’t worship him either. What he did wasn’t a spur of the moment, he had time to think about what he was doing.
Deserves no respect what so ever.

I actually think GKN has been decent, at least hes willing to take people on and have a pop. Id rather that and it not come off than do sod all

Everyone needs to calm the fuck down we're winning here
That's what makes Rose behavior all the more bizarre. Yes he was pulled back but he's reacted like a fool, and cut his own head open like a fucking doughnut.
Then when the manger says calm down he storms off while be treated by the doctors and fucks off down the tunnel.

I actually think GKN has been decent, at least hes willing to take people on and have a pop. Id rather that and it not come off than do sod all
Same here. I'd much rather take a player willing to put in the work and try and failing. Then some primadonna who is super talented but with zero motivation/work rate

That's what makes Rose behavior all the more bizarre. Yes he was pulled back but he's reacted like a fool, and cut his own head open like a fucking doughnut.
Then when the manger says calm down he storms off while be treated by the doctors and fucks off down the tunnel.
God knows if it's true or not but that Barca offer is looking mighty good

What an adventure Foyth went on right there!

Sterling with a big smile on his face as he makes his CL debut. Go get them kid!

Back
Top Bottom