The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Watford||away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Eriksen another wasted game yes got a assist bit other then that weak on ball terrible crossing needs to be dropped , tripper was terrible , crossing was shit again . Sanchez has suddenly become a liability the last few games .

So to round off our monthus horribilis:

- Lost to Woolwich looking knackered and against a team who were motivated as fuck to prove a point against us.
- Drew to West Brom (stupid early goal) against a parked bus.
- Lost to Leicester (conceded two wonder goals) with bad finishing.
- Drew to Watford (conceded early goal) and despite a fightback we had to play half of it with ten men because of a stupid red card.

I think we've run of out excuses/explanations for shit results now. Worst thing is that each of these 'shit happens' makes sense in the moment. Pile it all together though...

Lack of football knowledge by some on this forum today is shocking.

We went down to 10 men with 30 mins to go with a point on the board and we came out the game with a point.

Under the circumstances that's a positive result.

The cunts that post after we don’t win aren’t even Tottenham fans so you should expect they don’t know much about football. A draw after going down to 10 men for no reason is a better result then could have been.

What the f has Sissoko done for Spurs to deserve to come on today! Winks and Lamela or Rose were candidates. Dele was doing all right.
If Eriksen is mentally tired, why start him?!
Son is our best attacker, he was taken off?!

They're in 8th instead of down the bottom as usual. They beat Woolwich.. They have a decent manager now, should have beaten them but with 10 men for 30 minutes the players deserve some credit.
They are 8th because the other PL clubs are not good enough. Brighton, Huddersfield, Bournemouth .... are in the PL lol

We're not dangerous going forward. If you don't create you don't score.

Apparently our first choice AMs are worth nearly 200M to Real and Barca. All I've seen for the last 5 games though is a couple of two bob school girls on the pitch.
I'd sell the pair tonight the way I feel right now.

How the fuck Winks, Son and Lamela are behind Eriksen and Dele is a mystery to me.

We are rotating players who are performing, and giving exclusive starting rights to those who are not. So no surprise really when we can barely cross the halfway line without losing the ball.

Given the circumstances I will take a point. We look exhausted.

The League was out of contention back when we were drawing against Swansea and Burnley at Wembley - we need to be looking at 2/3/4. Only 4 points off 4th though so relax a bit with the no shot at top 4 talk.

Back
Top Bottom