Mighty Spurs Vs South London Nomads @ The Library

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Days like this make me feel like we will always be just a bunch of Jekyll n Hyde nearly men.....

Best team on the planet to clueless week in week out.

What did it depend on today then? Who fucking knows, maybe a unicorn crossed the road in front of the team bus. Take your pick of the reasons, cos I cant fathom it.

Away at a top 6 club? Bend over boys

Got home after falling asleep on the bus, in a standoff with the neighbors cat on my sofa and now Just Eat has added 20 minutes to my delivery arrival. I hate this fucking day

Personally I think having Mike Dean as ref is the worse thing that could happen to us..

He is aware of all this Spurs fan Bollocks and will go out his way (AGAIN)to prove it’s not the case.

I can guarantee that he will hand them either a pen or we will get a red card.. or even have a perfectly good goal disallowed..

Fuuuuuuuuck. Just found out the result and apparently it was all Mike Deans fault????

I would say I told you so but I’m too fucking angry..he’s a Cunt.

My mate text me saying Mike Dean is a Cunt...

He also told me the DT got ironed out so every cloud and all that..

Wankers..

Back
Top Bottom