Mighty Spurs Vs South London Nomads @ The Library

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hope that's the last time Mike Dean ever refs one of our games, Video playback also can't come soon enough if they use it in Rugby I can't see why they can't use it here.

I guess the lesson learned from today is that we never EVER go into a NLD as 'favourites' again.
I'll never confident going into these games, and today was no different.... but the media couldn't help themselves.

A draw would've been a decent result before the game.. as it was, a draw would've been a Fucking miracle by the end!
...this was ALWAYS gonna be their CUNT FINAL! ...and we LET them have their day.
We're as stupid as they are cunts!

I fucking HATE today!!

In 6 short weeks these cunts will spend the entirety of January trying to keep their two best players who don't give a toss, maybe getting 15mil for them, what a sad club they are

This defeat changes nothing. It's all about sneaking in the top 4 & a decent CL run this season whilst we are at wembley. Then regather in the summer.
We rarely ever beat a top 6 team away from home so again its no surprise we didn't today. We are still doing quite well considering the move.
Move on people! Hopefully we can put in a solid performance against dortmund.
Hopefully city win the league this season.

I'm gonna take the positives from today's game. And that's that I can switch off from football for a few days and get some DIY done, retune my radio from Talk Sport to Radio 4, catch up on a few films, and just generally tune out from football for a few days because that was just a big load shit I watched this afternoon and don't wanna hear of think about it ever again and I'm just gonna pretend it never happened.

If you're driving, I'd avoid the Islington area tomorrow... apparently there's gonna be an open top bus parade in the morning to celebrate the 2-0 win... along with Ozil being presented with the MOTM award at the Town Hall, whilst Wilshire grabs the mic... before the Wenger Out brigade postpones the presentation of the result of their online petition for the wizend old CUNT to leave!

Fucking schizo cunts don't know what they want...
Hope they all fucking jump under the open top bus!

I wouldn’t go that far but it was probably his best performance. I’m still waiting for him to go an entire game without at least one horrible misplaced/weighted pass or bad touch tho.

Yes he sometimes has a heavy touch which, with more game time, will improve but he never stopped trying, kept making himself available and had a few good runs

One of best players on the day along with Sanchez

If Sissoko had played like Eriksen or Alli he would have been slated by the Melts on here!

Back
Top Bottom