Mighty Spurs Vs South London Nomads @ The Library

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Aye cos mind last season fat Robbie got picked on at our gaff and every cunt and their dog knew about it, do you honestly think that if that happened to that weasel he wouldn't do the same! No chance,any way he can get publicity he'll take it.....
Not if he got lamped after the ‘I’m from Luton’ plastic rude boy bollocks.

I acutally feel numb inside, following spurs is such a roller coaster, the elation I felt at Wembley beating Madrid, to this!
It's not just loosing tho it's how we lost, it seemed they wanted it more, which should never be the case, even more so in a derby! I know the decisions went against us, but we just didn't seem our usual self, as much as I hate mr wenger he got it spot on today, I have no doubt Poch will learn from this, and we really need to start getting some results away against the "big" boys!
He only positive I can take from today is that on Tuesday we have a dead rubber game in the CL as we have qualified with 2 games to spare, woolich Will have to make do with emmerdale!
Any way time to get pissed, and try and numb the pain!

So so disappointed. Didn't really show up and everything was laid.
Still can't understand why dier needed to pay full ninety nine in both pointless friendlies - south gate didn't help us at all!
Why didn't Poch play Foyth and Dier in centre mid?
God we need Wanyama back soon too.

On a more positive note: I am rather reassured that in the last couple of seasons we've come back pretty strong after a defeat and I fully expect to do so again.

Yes he sometimes has a heavy touch which, with more game time, will improve but he never stopped trying, kept making himself available and had a few good runs

One of best players on the day along with Sanchez

If Sissoko had played like Eriksen or Alli he would have been slated by the Melts on here!
Agree with most of that. Apart from the heavy touch point. He’s had a shit load of game time. His touch is what it is.

And on that last point yes he would get slated and so should they (in fact I slated both of them).

Sissoko player well today, and not just “he made a couple of 5 yard passes so he’s justified his price tag” well. He actually had a good game. Made some good runs (end pass or product was lacking on a few of them if we’re honest).

But don’t forget Newcastle fans did say this about him from day one. When the cameras are on in big games he’ll turn up. I want to see him play to that level and better week in week out before I start to consider him a success.

From.some Gooner who scored:
"As I was going up for the header, I told Mesut Ozil to go to the ball and swing it in. If you have players who can put crosses in like that, you have belief to get your head on the ball.

"I was happy the referee did not blow the whistle for offside. I am lucky to get away with it.
pity you didn't mention it at the time you cheat!
JUST fuck OFF you lucky Gooner cunt!

Agree with most of that. Apart from the heavy touch point. He’s had a shit load of game time. His touch is what it is.

And on that last point yes he would get slated and so should they (in fact I slated both of them).

Sissoko player well today, and not just “he made a couple of 5 yard passes so he’s justified his price tag” well. He actually had a good game. Made some good runs (end pass or product was lacking on a few of them if we’re honest).

But don’t forget Newcastle fans did say this about him from day one. When the cameras are on in big games he’ll turn up. I want to see him play to that level and better week in week out before I start to consider him a success.
His runs were our only real counter play, but he seems to try to avoid having to make the forward pass

Wenger DIDN'T SEE the two offsides, but clearly SAW the 'foul' that wasn't a foul that led to the free-kick (which was scored with the offside goal he DIDNT see)

Just fuck off you blind paedo cunt... clearly a Friday night spent rubbing 14 year old spunk into your eye has OBVIOUSLY clouded your eyesight... yet again!
YOU'VE BEEN HAUNTING me for years... kindly fuck off now.

Last edited:
Wenger DIDN'T SEE the two offsides, but clearly SAW the 'foul' that wasn't a foul that led to the free-kick (which was scored with the offside goal he DIDNT see)

Just fuck off you blind paedo cunt... clearly a Friday night spent rubbing 14 year old spunk into your eye has clearly clouded your eyesight...
YOU'VE BEEN HAUNTING me for years... kindly fuck off now.

That’s why I despise that cunt. He’s a cheat and a liar.

Have some fucking balls and admit that you benefitted from shit offciating, the result isn’t going to change even if you do.

Both goals may have been fractionally offside but that's no excuse for defending like a liquid turd

Sanchez was playing Lacazette on for the second - but you're right. They were playing balls behind our defence all fucking game. You'd think we'd have learnt by the 40th minute.

Sissoko had really good runs but as long as he can not pass the ball closer than 3 feet behind other players or shoot the fucking ball towards the goal it really doesn't help at all. Just frustrating.

Have some fucking balls and admit that you benefitted from shit offciating, the result isn’t going to change even if you do.
He saw the decisions that went AGAINST his precious spoilt darlings at Man City a fortnight ago... the CUNT clearly has selective eyesight... a typical affliction of total cunts!

I Fucking hate them with a passion... and today has done nothing to quell that hatred!

Wenger has been doing that for fecking years! Just sees what he wants to if they spineless cunts on live transmissions or MOTD would call the cunt out....but no lets the senile old cunt say what he wants and stands there laughing knowing full well he's taking the piss!

Back
Top Bottom