Galactico Hotspur FC vs Woy's Sarf London Pigeons

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All I can do is reiterate what others have said. A professional performance required all round with an early goal to set us on our way. We should be too strong for them but as someone once said, "it's a funny old game".

Who was that?

Did he score for us a few tines?

As long as the lads aren’t complacent & don’t think the result is a foregone conclusion then we should win fairly comfortably

COYS

I have to say im a little concerned about this one... our best goalkeeper by a mile and captain out along with our best centre half. There may be a few shaky moments at the back if they get at us with our two "organisers" out. Big game for Jan today who has been excellent all season - he will need to get the line right, keep talking to the other two and get things right at set pieces. Im the biggest goalkeeper apologist on here I think, and Vorm doesnt fill me with confidence... lack of game time has had an obvious effect on him.

Dont think we'll have any problems at the other end of the pitch tho :deledoubt::kanehand::sonhmm::eriksenserious:

First day off i have had in a month, so I was looking forward to a lie in. Instead I have to leave the house at 9. Ridiculous time for a football match.

Back
Top Bottom