West Ham - League cup game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Throwing the game? Never!

(Esp. as i suspect theyll rotate in order to concentrate on their EPL woes...)

We have depth, so rotate ( i have no concerns about any individuals not being good enough). Plenty of bodies that need game time. Rest anyone thats played 3 in a row... From there i trust the gaffer will have them ready. The pikey fuckers were lucky not to get completely murdered at their gaff.... Lets set the record straight. :tobyarm:

Id go with:

Vorm
Trippier/ Foyth / Jan (most recently rested) / Rose
Dier / Sissoko
Son / Dele / Lamella (or GK)
Papa 'Nando

Last edited:
Vorm

KWP / Foyth / Dier / Jan / Rose

Winks / Sissoko

Son / Alli

Llorente

With Lamela coming off the bench hopefully :lamelaaghh:
I think we'd still do them with that team. We may go 4231 though.

Sorry mate. Just don’t agree with this. I don’t know if you’ve been away from English football for too long, but to bury these annoying little fuckers again is not an opportunity to resist. Properly set up, Poch style, our second string will see them off. We are riding high. They are in the doldrums. It’s a great opportunity to put another nail into their coffin. So there is an element of importance to this game. Why give them an inch whilst they are in the shit? Choke the fucking life out of them while they are down and out. Send their fans back to Essex on the wrong end of a whipping by our reserves. That’s the way I’m looking at this game. Am just annoyed that I am on leave but stuck in fucking Norfolk on Wednesday. I’m sure it’s a lovely place but am gutted that I’m on a 3 line whip when I could be cheering and jeering under the Wembley lights. Ah well. Each to their own.

Take your point ... crushing the annoying turds is always worth it ... I'm 99% sure the Spammers will play all their reserves for this one ... Bilic can't afford a feck up v Palace at the weekend ... my point wasn't to give 'em anything just treat them with utter disrespect ... I have no doubt our rotation will still smash the feckers ...
I have been away a long time ... last had a season ticket in 2004 ... it's without doubt the thing I miss the most

Back
Top Bottom