West Ham - League cup game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cant wait 2bh , remeber last year in the league harrys penaty , i remeber we was all abusing west ham fans afterwards outside stadium jumping up and down like loonies then went into the pub with live music and got pissed as puddings lol

Would love to see Lamela start this, winning is the key here to keep the momentum going into the weekend, rest harry and lloris and eriksen, other than than that I trust in Poch!
Let's smash these pikey fuckers!
This is there cup final, and it happens to be at Wembley, they will be up for it, so will we, and I just hope we show the cunts no mercy! :tobyarm:

Hey guys!
We are besiktas fans but spurs is our team in UK. We are in London now and we were planning to watch the game but apparently to buy the tickets we need to signup to the website before the first of September. We still wanna go is there any way you guys can help us somehow? Would be great!

Rest Lloris, Toby, Verts, Eriksen and Kane.

Start with;

-----------------------Vorm

KWP----Foyth----Sanchez----Rose

-------------Dier----Dembele
Sissoko--------Lamela---------Son

--------------------Llorente

Bench;
- Gazzaniza
- Trippier
- Davies
- Alli
- Winks
- *some academy kid*
- *some academy kid*

Hey guys!
We are besiktas fans but spurs is our team in UK. We are in London now and we were planning to watch the game but apparently to buy the tickets we need to signup to the website before the first of September. We still wanna go is there any way you guys can help us somehow? Would be great!
:gallashmm:

Hey guys!

CT683817_942long.jpg

"COME ON THE BESIKTAS.... YOU FINK IM GOIN SAAAAFF OF ISTANBUL THIS TIME OF DAY GUVNA, YOUR AVIN A BUBBLE"

[formation="442, Kane,, , , , , , , , , , "][/formation]

Fixed that. He'd still get a rest out of it.

My only concern would be if ... ha ha & this is a HUGE IF , the get a free kick in our half but that probably wonโ€™t happen.

Back
Top Bottom