TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Annoyingly the press are focussing on how shit they were rather than how brilliant we were. :carrollwtf:
I've been pleasantly surprised actually.

More and more realizing they can't ignore us. Beat Utd and it's a two horse race I feel.

The good thing is this season the chase is on after just 9 games instead of halfway through the season.

City will not do a Leicester. They have too much pressure on them and when we turn them over in December it's game on.

I'm happy for the press to focus on Liverpool and not us, I would rather we flew under the radar as it means less pressure on us and less linking of our players to other teams.

I imagine the press aren't keen to eat humble pie after spouting the Wembley issue before and during the start of the season. We've proved we can go toe-to-toe with anyone...

For me the big thing this season was to see an improvement, we're seeing our depth in squad and other tactics being employed so that's a big tick. If we qualify for CL , considering we're not at home that is remarkable and should hopefully keep the team together for another season in our new stadium. From this point on we should all be very excited.

I watched a bit of the Chelsea game and thought what a shit hole SB is, what will the players feel when they visit our stadium next season? For them it will be like having lots of money in the bank but going to Butlins for your summer holiday's whilst your mates post pictures on FB of New York. sooner or later they are going to think fuck this shit.

Well done! Totally outplayed us! Was there at Wembley and the atmosphere was great from the Spurs fans! I can't believe how poor we were.:(
Harry Kane..What a player!

Serious question.
I was reading a load of comments from Liverpool supporters and very few blamed Klopp for your defensive shambles.
It seemed as though Lovren was the scapegoat.

Is this the general consensus?
And what does Robertson have to get a game?

Scenes at the after party
Levy+Money.gif

Levy giving away money? I'm calling FAKE on that one.

:pochsmirk:

With all the merriment at Lovren's appalling performance, the beauty of Trippier's sublime sand-wedge chip over him to Harry has been a bit overlooked.

So here it is again in all its backspinning glory, with excitable Arabic commentary...

Back
Top Bottom