TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DMwdkJAWAAA-_3-.jpg:large
51dHez4skQL._SX355_.jpg

fantasyislandnew.jpg

Oh fuck me... they're all queuing up to be seen with us now!
Where was Coby Bryant when we were shit? I bet he had to be told who Spurs really were....
hi-res-02532e924091c5ab762d2dd2ba775ed3_crop_north.jpg

Just got in from the game.
So as far as I can see, we were excellent, Pool were awful abd we could have won by more. Fair?

All joking aside, worst away support I've seen at Wembley so far. Pathetic

Another strong performance from a squad and manager that continue to deliver.

Just too good for Liverpool today of whom I would only take Coutinho and Salah, on today's showing..

Next Saturday will be a huge test.

Not really. I know you don’t think so, but we’re a superior team. It’s more of a test for them. Mourinho will be shitting himself.

Gomez was at fault for their first. Wasn’t in line.
Mignolet as usual made errors for two goals as did Hugo for their goal.
Individual errors cat always cost them. May as well say Milner made a shit cross otherwise there wouldn’t have been a goal or Emre can shouldn’t have lost the ball with less than a minute to go, no free kick. Their faults.
It’s team game.

They are not organised defensively. It’s as simple as that. Football is a collective game.
Lovren was ok at Southampton, that’s why they bought him.
Why was that?

Vertonghen was a dead man walking not long ago. Ridiculed by the media for being nonchalant and a liability who didn’t care. The reason we were shit was players like him.
Can’t dedend said our own manager.

Klopp has had time to dispose of the ones he thinks are not up to it, or improve them if he thinks they are.
They season before came in they conceded 48 goals
When he came in 2 months into the season 15/16 they conceded 50 goals.
His first full season 42 goals
This season they have conceded 16 in 9 games.

The season before Pochettino came in we conceded 51
Pochettino first season 53
15/16 35 goals conceded
16/17 26 goals conced3d
This season 6 goals in 9

Back
Top Bottom