TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A truly special link between Spurs and Argentina. Step up Erik!
Eve Peron , Che Guevara ,Pope Francis , tango dancing , eating Parilla steaks , the Paris of South America , La Boca , religious theme parks with Jesus in a mountain , Mendoza Malbac , chocalate in the Andes , Welsh people with Spanish names , a love of Benny Hill, carry on up the Malvinas ,
We are one .

Eve Peron , Che Guevara ,Pope Francis , tango dancing , eating Parilla steaks , the Paris of South America , La Boca , religious theme parks with Jesus in a mountain , Mendoza Malbac , chocalate in the Andes , Welsh people with Spanish names , a love of Benny Hill, carry on up the Malvinas ,
We are one .

Don't forget Jorge Luis Borges and his crazy conundrums

DMwkfudWsAEq840.jpg

Maradona: "Thanks for your help back in 86"

It's all the sweeter for me because I hate Liverpool more than any other side. Yes, West Ham, Chelsea, and even Woolwich. I hate that stupid song they sing, I hate the fact that football pundits refer to their special atmosphere, when in actual fact it is one of the quatist grounds I have been to, I hate the fact that most of the supporters have southern accents, I hate the fact they live in the eighties, and I hate the fact they all think the only disaster to hit the planet is Hillsborough, and their supporters had nothing to answer for at all. Well Scousers you got your arses well and truly whipped by a side that cost a fraction of the price !!

Back
Top Bottom