Fixtures announcement for 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Three home games in a row to end the season, really like that last few months actually. Lot of home games and lots of games against smaller teams rather than Woolwich, West Ham and United on the bounce like we had this season.

To be fair... the home and away issue this season doesn't really bother me... we need to make the best of Wembley WHENEVER we play there... though it's 'nice of them' to give us the Community Shield fixture we COULD'VE HAD as our first game there!
Christmas week looks "traditional"!

Three home games in a row to end the season, really like that last few months actually. Lot of home games and lots of games against smaller teams rather than Woolwich, West Ham and United on the bounce like we had this season.
Which fixture list are YOU looking at? We're away to WBA in the penultimate game before finishing at 'home to Fairytale City!

Which fixture list are YOU looking at? We're away to WBA in the penultimate game before finishing at 'home to Fairytale City!
Ahh they fucked up the fixture list on the Spurs photo, has that WBA match listed as a home game! Don't like facing a Pulis team so late in the season away to be honest.

Fuck me , how many words a minute can you type Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 ???
2e7ca6769f074be8d2a84da2847c5202.gif

Horrendous opening fixture.

Just realised WHL is gone too and we have to play all our home games at Wembley.

Serious relegation fears.

Handy dates...

Champions League group stage dates
12-13 September 4. 31 October - 1 November
2. 26-27 September 5. 21-22 November
3. 17-18 October 6. 5-6 December

Positivity post.

- time to get revenge for the 5-1 loss at our last visit to St James Park.

- time to get revenge on the 3-1 loss at our last visit to Wembley against Chelsea.

We will smash both. Got to play everyone twice anyway, fuck the order.

Huddesfield away on the weekend of my girlfriends brothers wedding.

Bonus points for me as I won't be able to get a ticket :sherwoodlol:

Back
Top Bottom