Fixtures announcement for 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Being 100% serious here, what the fuck are they doing with a 7.45pm kick off on a Saturday?
That's a good 6 hours boozing time, my wallet and liver can't take that too often before a game. It's got potential to be carnage for one of those games if they get the wrong/right teams playing.

This gets worse every fucking time. Does anyone monitor how many days notice we are getting for matches this season? With all this if this/if that bollocks we are seeing so many dates confirmed just weeks before kick off.

This gets worse every fucking time. Does anyone monitor how many days notice we are getting for matches this season? With all this if this/if that bollocks we are seeing so many dates confirmed just weeks before kick off.
Yeah, this whole thing of having new fixture times with stipulations and caveats is just cheating the system really. If they can't move a fixture firmly, they shouldn't be moving it at all.

Am I the only one well happy with kick-off's at 7.45pm on a Saturday? Potential for some big days out.

Rather that than 12.30 on a Saturday or any Sunday kick-off.

Brighton away on a Friday night would be quality too, were it to happen.

Late kickoffs are a pig for those of us that come into London from the South/West. Last train to my town leaves Victoria at 2315 - which makes 1945/2000 kickoffs a proper mission if I don't want to get home at 3am or later.

Those fixture changes equal 3 4am matches my time, fanfuckingtastic.
I hear you mate.
Those fixture changes equal 3 4am matches my time, fanfuckingtastic.
I hear you mate. I grew up in Australia and it is the hardest timezone in the world to watch Spurs games live. Either too late (hence too pissed/tired) or too early! Saw a video on the OzSpurs fan group pub gatherings and they are proper supporters.

Back
Top Bottom