Last Day At The Lane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, should have used this...
e00aab0d3d8bf9fb3de2b69c15e3b4cb.jpg
haha theres another photo of him with that on an overground train... i'd love to see the look on his mrs face when he turned up with that.

Were they vintage butchers coats? Or new ones for Sunday?
New ones .I was a few years too young for the original butchers coat days.The fella on the right,he had one back then,but his was made especially as well.though his is a genuine used one,as opposed to a brand new one.Hence why mine looks snowy white in comparison. The Doc Marten boots i was wearing were 32 years old though

Joyous! Though its perhaps a shame that the final thing he ever did at WHL was to kick the shit out of a plastic chair...

I liked the way the footage stopped JUST as he launched into his final 2 footed (studs up mind) lunge at the seat... As if this was the LAST footage ever taken of him!

Still, I trust the twisted broken off scrap of plastic that made up a portion of his seat looks great gaffer-taped to his wall at home!

What a dick. There's a difference between taking a piece of memorabilia and vandalism.

"Whats all that broken plastic on your wall, mate?"

"Seat from WHL - had to kick the shite out of it to get it loose"
Saw several people walking around with a cracked half of a seat (and when I say half I don't mean one of the two components, but rather where someone had snapped off the first few inches of the actual seating half). Very sad.

Back
Top Bottom