Last Day At The Lane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a dick. There's a difference between taking a piece of memorabilia and vandalism.

"Whats all that broken plastic on your wall, mate?"

"Seat from WHL - had to kick the shite out of it to get it loose"

Particularly when you can just buy one with any money after costs going to charity

Not sure if it's been mentioned already but was really pleased to Paul Stewart at the legends parade. With everything that he has revealed from his footballing youth in the last year, was proud to see him out there being recognised. Was always one of my favourite players from the early 90's.

Might have already been discussed on here but does anyone know why Crouch was there but no Defoe? And I see David Pleat was at the ground but not on the pitch ?

C_5cNvgXcAAwaw9.jpg
Yeah... 'cos they're gonna come in handy!

Joking aside... what a fucking wonderful gesture... I noticed Dele had come out holding his boots for the Lap of Honour, and assumed he'd give them to some kid in the Paxton with a selfie stick and instagram account to get some likes on his facetwat page... but fair play to him. He's made that guy's day!

What a gent.
Both of them!

Might have already been discussed on here but does anyone know why Crouch was there but no Defoe? And I see David Pleat was at the ground but not on the pitch ?
I'd say that was the only 'odd' part of the ceremony... Burkinshaw was there, as was Redknapp wasn't he? ...and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have had to ask Venables or Jol twice to come out onto the pitch!

Would've been nice to see some of our old Managers recognised alongside the Players...
as it was, the only two managers on 'show' were Hoddle and Ardiles... great Players, yes... but arguably, two of our less successful Managers of modern times, shall we say?
:ossie:

Last edited:
i will never let my complimentary tshirt and card go but i suppose some would sell to recoup some money asover the course of the season all those games are expensive?
or am i just being naive?
I know football can be expensive but these items were given to us for free, Still think it's morally wrong to make money out of a fellow Spurs supporter. Surely if you were a genuine supporter, you would want to keep the stuff anyway. Maybe it's me that's being idealistic.

Not sure if it's been mentioned already but was really pleased to Paul Stewart at the legends parade. With everything that he has revealed from his footballing youth in the last year, was proud to see him out there being recognised. Was always one of my favourite players from the early 90's.
What I thought

Told the missus about him while we watched the finale, and she was shocked. Great of him to be there hope he got plenty of cheers.

Back
Top Bottom