Wembley and season ticket holders

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm going to have to wait to Sunday to speak with those around me to see if same has happened to them. But I suspect this is going to get messy. If I were you I'd pay now, get the seat. But if everyone has in fact been shunted over then either you will lose your seat when everyone gets reinstated or you will be asked to stump up the amount £1075.

They won't do anything.

You should just buy in the club wembley position where your ticket is now - I heard they are about the same price as yours anyway.

What's also very strange is that the mates of ours that were 5 seats to our left in Block 32 have been shunted to our right 14 seats away in Block 130 (with us in Block 131). How the fuck does that work then if they were supposedly shifting us all en masse?

I'm going to have to wait to Sunday to speak with those around me to see if same has happened to them. But I suspect this is going to get messy. If I were you I'd pay now, get the seat. But if everyone has in fact been shunted over then either you will lose your seat when everyone gets reinstated or you will be asked to stump up the amount £1075.
Looks like I've been shunted too! I am Block E at WHL and have been offered Block 126 Row 37 for £940.

I'm currently in the Park Lane upper tier, with a cracking view right over the pitch.

I just clicked on the icon to check the view from my proposed Wembley seat.

:dembelewtf: :pochunimpressed: :pochfacepalm:

At least it's only one season but, fucking hell, I'm going to be crying even more on Sunday.

Jesus, looks like we got lucky then - 2 seats currently in Park Lower (Block 33) moving to block 133 and two rows lower - only difference really is swapped sides of the goal

Currently block 42 got block 133 which is where I was for Champions League. Happy with view not so happy at paying £825. Note on the email that after 23rd your seat gets released and then you get the chance to "up grade" so no chance of downgrading. I will renew (as they knew I would) but thank you for indulging my whine!

happy with mine. that early map had us upper tier.
thankfully lower tier to the left behind the goal
virtually the same as the Lane

Jesus, looks like we got lucky then - 2 seats currently in Park Lower (Block 33) moving to block 133 and two rows lower - only difference really is swapped sides of the goal

Very similar, block 133 for me which is pretty much the same view as before my only concern is that end of the ground is further away from the pitch than the other end..

All in all pretty happy.

Did I hear that people in the waiting list will be offered season tickets at Wembley which will then transfer over to the new stadium?

I'm 20,647 in the waiting list, reckon I'll get offered one?

Did I hear that people in the waiting list will be offered season tickets at Wembley which will then transfer over to the new stadium?

Probably - I would think they will aim for 35-40,000 ST's in the new stadium, so a similar amount at Wembley.

Up to 18k new season tickets will be offered. You might make it if others don't take up the offer.

Back
Top Bottom