Wembley and season ticket holders

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just logged on to check out my seat, what a load of bollocks, am paying more to be further from the pitch and the seat is not comparable to where I am now. I sit to the left of the goal, I am being offered a seat to the right of the goal.

Does anyone know which end Spurs should be (coin toss allowing) attacking in the 2nd half?

According to the website, it's gone. 5pm yesterday I think. I am hoping I've missed something and you are correct though Sir.
Due to very short notice the club have extended the members renewal period until 31st May, so you are still able to renewal. As long as payment has been made by the new deadline, you will receive the memorabilia, keep your points and place on the season ticket waiting list (Bronze Members).

My son no longer qualifies for a Junior ST so we are waiting till after Phase 1 as we prefer to move away from the "Paxton" and try to get into the new single tier stand in the NWHL. So we are not taking up our allocated seats and want to move round to the singing area..

Plus I have no great love of the people who were around me in Paxton, there are three who always arrive 5 minutes late, go out at half time 5 minutes early, arrive 5 minutes late in the second half, and leave 5 minutes before the end. On top of this they do it all separately!

My son no longer qualifies for a Junior ST so we are waiting till after Phase 1 as we prefer to move away from the "Paxton" and try to get into the new single tier stand in the NWHL. So we are not taking up our allocated seats and want to move round to the singing area..

Plus I have no great love of the people who were around me in Paxton, there are three who always arrive 5 minutes late, go out at half time 5 minutes early, arrive 5 minutes late in the second half, and leave 5 minutes before the end. On top of this they do it all separately!

The one thing I won't miss are the people that were around me, some were good as gold but there were some arse holes as well who used to drive me nuts.

Looking forward to a new start and match day experience as it was getting a bit stale.

We just have to grin and bear it for one season and keep thinking what is ahead.

Hello All
Hopefully I'll get a new allocation ST this year, been waiting 9 years now!
Happy to take one this year to guarantee continuing into the NWHL, but really want the new single tier 'south' stand. Does anyone know if taking a ST in the lower east blocks at Wembley will be transferred to what will be the South stand at NWHL? I do think that all 18,000 will be snapped up given 64k on the waiting list, then the turnover will go back to the normal 500 a year.
Should be right?!
COYS

Due to very short notice the club have extended the members renewal period until 31st May, so you are still able to renewal. As long as payment has been made by the new deadline, you will receive the memorabilia, keep your points and place on the season ticket waiting list (Bronze Members).
Do u know if it's possible to upgrade to Bronze after renewing my Lillywhite?

Our website and call centre are terrible for navigating and actually getting where u want to get. The upgrade button for instance just takes you round and around in a loop never to a page to actually upgrade.

Do u know if it's possible to upgrade to Bronze after renewing my Lillywhite?

Our website and call centre are terrible for navigating and actually getting whìere u want to get. The upgrade button for instance just takes you round and around in a loop never to a page to actually upgrade.

Unfortunately you will have to do it the old fashioned way and call the members number. They have usually been reasonably competent whenever I have had reason to speak to them.

So, as sods law would have it, my car just died and it looks like I'm gonna have to use the money saved for my first season ticket to repair the fucker. If I turn the ticket down, is it to the back of the list for me? Or am I gonna have to borrow money off the old man? Missing the season at Wembley wouldn't bother me too much but I can't be waiting another 10 years.

So, as sods law would have it, my car just died and it looks like I'm gonna have to use the money saved for my first season ticket to repair the fucker. If I turn the ticket down, is it to the back of the list for me? Or am I gonna have to borrow money off the old man? Missing the season at Wembley wouldn't bother me too much but I can't be waiting another 10 years.

No you do not lose your position on the waiting list, good news for you but not so good news for those of us way down the list :dierno:

Not ideal I know but I believe the club offer finance packages so you can spread the cost over the season? Or borrow the money off your old man because Levy will make you pay a gajillian percent APR. :levywhoa:

Just a heads up for phase 2 ST purchases you have to pay by Friday 2/6/17 nearly got caught out by thinking all was done when selecting my seat and putting in the payment details but not.You have to go back into your account and do the payment.

Just a heads up for phase 2 ST purchases you have to pay by Friday 2/6/17 nearly got caught out by thinking all was done when selecting my seat and putting in the payment details but not.You have to go back into your account and do the payment.
Same here. I initially ignored the reminder email as I thought I'd paid. It's a fucking crap process to be fair. Well meaning but crap in practice. Thank God I was so bored at work that I logged in to my account just to have a look.

The one thing I won't miss are the people that were around me, some were good as gold but there were some arse holes as well who used to drive me nuts.

Looking forward to a new start and match day experience as it was getting a bit stale.

We just have to grin and bear it for one season and keep thinking what is ahead.

I am a Bronze member and I enjoyed sitting around all sections of the ground, but last season using stubhub (first and probably last season I will use it) I got to sit amongst sections where there were large number of established season ticket holders and your're quite right I found it toxic and negative at times and large number of regulars who seemed to have lost their mojo about going to the Lane i.e. coming in late, more concerned with drinking over priced shitty beer from a plastic cup by leaving 10 minutes before half time and arriving back 15 minutes after half time, not to mention leaving 10 minutes before full time to beat the traffic. But it was the incessant drivel that I had to listen to from people who would talk non stop throughout the game about anything other than the match itself, really drove me mad to listen to constant shit about who was shagging who, who was getting divorced, what someone they hadn't seen for 20 years was up to on facebook etc etc.

Must also give top marks to the bloke who I once sat behind in Paxton Upper who told me to 'Fucking sit down' when I instinctively jumped up at a snap shot on goal and as I sat down muttered to his friend 'fucking foreigner' - I was born and raised in Essex by 2 English parents (who come from Edmonton Green).

:adethumbup:

It's a pity as I go away quite regularly in a season (only twice this season because of the way the LPs fell) and the majority of the away support are season ticket holders and the atmosphere is always superb and freindly!

Anybody know when we're likely to get offered Wembley season tickets? Once the initial 18k have been offered I presume there'll be people that didn't take them up?

Back
Top Bottom