Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

#neverforget

cropped_Wall-LOLZ.gif

I'm a Siggy superfan. Would love him back here. If he's willing to play second fiddle he would be perfect for us.
Any player who can be near the top of the assists table with this year's Swansea team is a bit special.

And he'd be a genuine alternative to Eriksen as a free-kick taker. It says something about Eriksen's free-kick form when the last time we almost scored from one was when Kane took it in the last seconds against Watford and struck the crossbar.

Any player who can be near the top of the assists table with this year's Swansea team is a bit special.

And he'd be a genuine alternative to Eriksen as a free-kick taker. It says something about Eriksen's free-kick form when the last time we almost scored from one was when Kane took it in the last seconds against Watford and struck the crossbar.
He could be the answer to our shitty corner kick takers also :levyeyes:

I'm a Siggy superfan. Would love him back here. If he's willing to play second fiddle he would be perfect for us.
He was a good player but he stands out in that squad. I was a bit gutted when he left as he had good vision and we didn't have much of that at the time. I think we've moved on from his standard though. But saying that he offers more than Sissoko, although that's not exactly saying much.

I think we're quite imaginative with our corners these days. The short, the one pinged out centrally just outside the box and the traditional. We mix it up well.
agreed, but i still think we can be guilty of faffing around too much. it must be soul destroying for the CBs to keep coming up only to find a short corner is played when it really isn't on, and predictably ends up nowhere near the box. happens too often imo.

Back
Top Bottom