Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was a good player but he stands out in that squad. I was a bit gutted when he left as he had good vision and we didn't have much of that at the time. I think we've moved on from his standard though. But saying that he offers more than Sissoko, although that's not exactly saying much.
siggy reminded me a little of chadli. decent end product, scored quality goals, but ultimately drifted in and out of games too often.

incidentally i bumped into nacer a couple of days ago. he was walking his dog down sutton parade.

Big demands being placed on Davies, if Rose wasn't injured he would have been rotated a few times in the spell he has been out.

More than anything this is the thing that has impressed me more about Davies, every week he is playing in a very demanding roll.

Last edited:
Not missed him as much as I thought.

Davies looked very ropey at first, but signing the new contract really seemed to fill him with confidence and he's grown since. Against Woolwich I didn't think Davies was a million miles off being MOTM.

Objectively, I obviously think Rose is a better player., especially offensively, but Davies has reminded us that he isn't very far behind at all.

C_pKQtDXkAAKRs1.jpg

A welcome sight.

Not missed him as much as I thought.

Davies looked very ropey at first, but signing the new contract really seemed to fill him with confidence and he's grown since. Against Woolwich I didn't think Davies was a million miles off being MOTM.

Objectively, I obviously think Rose is a better player., especially offensively, but Davies has reminded us that he isn't very far behind at all.

I think we have missed him, hugely, Rose is turning into a world class player (Dele is a too but still learning) and he gives us leadership on the pitch. Davies is a solid player, but not anywhere near Danny.

I think we have missed him, hugely, Rose is turning into a world class player (Dele is a too but still learning) and he gives us leadership on the pitch. Davies is a solid player, but not anywhere near Danny.
I agree that we have missed him. Even having the ability to rotate him & Davies for certain games. Let's face it, we wouldn't have seen sonny anywhere near LWB in the semi final had Rose been fit...

Whilst we're on the subject of people turning into world class, let's not forget Eriksen in that little list.

:eriksenserious:

Back
Top Bottom