Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's this fella called Darth and he's got new arms, legs the whole shebang.

9c728511e662fb18a261eafe18810fb44c74922a2b571540900b33780fb17eb1.jpg

So the Times football podcast unanimously decided that we will finish outside of the of the Top 4 now.

- No analysis of who still has which teams to play and which might be more or less difficult.
- No actual news or diagnosis of his injury or how long he might be out.
- No mention of other teams injuries or suspensions.

It's just DONE and decided, 5th at best for us.

So the Times football podcast unanimously decided that we will finish outside of the of the Top 4 now.

- No analysis of who still has which teams to play and which might be more or less difficult.
- No actual news or diagnosis of his injury or how long he might be out.
- No mention of other teams injuries or suspensions.

It's just DONE and decided, 5th at best for us.
Yeah Ian wank wank wank said the same in the sun

We´ve scored 53 PL goals of which Kane has 19.

There is a myth that Spurs are a one man team with one goalscorer......the same sources calling him a burned out has been back in November.

It still amazes me that some Spurs fans still think we cant score goals without him, and point to Chelsea as a balanced team flowing with scorers. Dele Alli has more goals than Hazard, as both teams second top scorers.

Alli on 16, Son on 14 Eriksen on 9 in all comps.

Kane will be missed, but you dont beat anyone 6-0 when your "one" goal scorer goes off.

I'll come back to Citeh at home, with their 100% record and all the pundits' darlings to do the quadruple and go the season unbeaten. No Kane, Son sort of up front and we win 2-0 and can't even be bothered to score from a penalty to keep it interesting and give them a chance. Very Corinthian.

I get why the pundits will have us finishing 5th for lots of reasons.

At present it is too close to call I feel but all presumption is based on Kane being out which I guess simply equates to reduced firepower - a fair assessment.

The game against Southampton is very important.

Remember we may well have Rose (and Lamela) back soon... not saying Kane will be out 'for the season' like some are suggesting, but at least we will have a little bit of added wing-attacking impetus when Rose gets back... and unless Lamela is damaged goods now, he could well help supplement Son/Dele, who in turn will help take the pressure off Janssen having to find form if he is to a part of the 1st team picture in the next few weeks...

We´ve scored 53 PL goals of which Kane has 19.

There is a myth that Spurs are a one man team with one goalscorer......the same sources calling him a burned out has been back in November.

It still amazes me that some Spurs fans still think we cant score goals without him, and point to Chelsea as a balanced team flowing with scorers. Dele Alli has more goals than Hazard, as both teams second top scorers.

Alli on 16, Son on 14 Eriksen on 9 in all comps.

Kane will be missed, but you dont beat anyone 6-0 when your "one" goal scorer goes off.

Yeah, let them keep on writing/reporting their drivel about us, we keep proving them all wrong. You'd think we were rebranded as Harry Kane FC this season.

No worthwhile debates on the merits of our tactics, personnel or formations, just Kane out injured means Spurs are fucked, same old shit from tired, blinkered hacks who can't see past their own noses, because they're too far shoved up the arses of Guardiola, Maureen, Conte et al.

For differing reasons, we're like Millwall, no-one likes us, I'm fine with that :tobyarm:

I'll come back to Citeh at home, with their 100% record and all the pundits' darlings to do the quadruple and go the season unbeaten. No Kane, Son sort of up front and we win 2-0 and can't even be bothered to score from a penalty to keep it interesting and give them a chance. Very Corinthian.
If we look back at when Kane was out earlier in the season we won 4-5 games without him, the draws and losses started when we lost Alderweireld at West Brom and improved after he returned in the United game.

Back
Top Bottom