Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

turning an ankle like that is always going to lead to swelling, doesn't automatically mean the tendon is screwed right? Anyway a twisted ankle can be weak for a while so it is what it is... Unlike other teams that solely rely on one player I feel more calm about him being out, sure he is awesome but we've got some others who are capable of netting a few. Weird being a Spurs fan at the moment... thank god for the international break and an ok run-in. The title is gone but top four is still very much ours to lose.

Ok what about the theory that now Janssen has finally scored a real one, the dam breaks and he just start pissing goals in all directions? Too optimistic? Maybe we should keep him on the bench instead so that seat stays nicely toasty?

Come on boys!

Last time this happened there were some wonderful inventive posts about how that was actually a good thing. Total bollocks imho, but I really need some cheering up. What have you got?

I've already seen someone roll out the "much needed rest" bollox! :deledoubt:

Ok what about the theory that now Janssen has finally scored a real one, the dam breaks and he just start pissing goals in all directions? Too optimistic? Maybe we should keep him on the bench instead so that seat stays nicely toasty?

I think with all the goals he is going to score harry will be fighting for his place back in the starting 11, and it will go down to the wire between him and Kane who scores the most this season!
:levyeyes:

I think that it was a similar situation at AZ - no goals for ages, then his goal waters broke

It'll grow back I'm sure.

Might miss the first few games of next season.
maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom