Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He. Is. Out.
Why the demand to know NOW? Poch has already ruled him out for Southampton this weekend, there is then a 2 week brake for internationals. Sorry mate don't mean to shout but just chill out, what's the rush?

....Cos before you know it his dog will have died and he'll be hittin' the pipe!

I think I siad onthe day he'll be out until at least Bournemouth, based on him walking off, and may even miss Leicester and Woolwich.
Yet Woolwich would be seven weeks and, as suspected by lack of stretcher, is confirmed as being less severe.
Let's say he may be back in 5 which will be the first leg of the semi final.
Just after Bournemouth .

I think I siad onthe day he'll be out until at least Bournemouth, based on him walking off, and may even miss Leicester and Woolwich.
Yet Woolwich would be seven weeks and, as suspected by lack of stretcher, is confirmed as being less severe.
Let's say he may be back in 5 which will be the first leg of the semi final.
Just after Bournemouth .
So you think he might be fit for the 2nd leg of the semi?

We´ve scored 53 PL goals of which Kane has 19.

There is a myth that Spurs are a one man team with one goalscorer......the same sources calling him a burned out has been back in November.

It still amazes me that some Spurs fans still think we cant score goals without him, and point to Chelsea as a balanced team flowing with scorers. Dele Alli has more goals than Hazard, as both teams second top scorers.

Alli on 16, Son on 14 Eriksen on 9 in all comps.

Kane will be missed, but you dont beat anyone 6-0 when your "one" goal scorer goes off.

It's so mental isn't it. Pundits are the worst, but also fans of other teams and even some Spurs fans. It's as if they imagine that we will play with just 10 men now as Kane is injured. Of course, we do get to replace him with another player and we have options and goals from across the team anyway. I just see no reason why we wouldn't get enough goals and points to get top four even if Kane was out the rest of the season, which of course he won't be anyway.

Less severe than the last one when he missed 7 weeks, not sure why he couldn't be back for the semis in 6 weeks after the injury occurred...

I guess let's just see and hope.

Forget Kane. He is bsck when he is back. We just need to worry about the players on the pitch who are injury free.

Pochettino needs to have a means of making us just as lethal without our main striker.

Time for Janssen to do more, for Son to be more consistent and for the team to show they are more than the Kane side show.

Goals in all comps this season...

Kane 24
Dele 16
Son 14
Eriksen 9

Doubt there's another team close to those numbers.

Probably right but the acid test as you will no doubt agree is the next 11 crucial games.

Bar United and Woolwich none are against a current top 7 side so we have no excuses.

Very much down to the players to finish off what they have started with or without Kane.

A number of different phases this season:

4 at the back
3 at the back
Kane injured
Toby injured
Jan injured
Rose injured
Now Kane injured again

We know our "Goldilocks" formation and starting line up. Kane of course is in it. But him being out isn't the worst of the above. We know with a back 3 we create alot of chances, and with Rose in it we create them for fun.

Son has got a good amount of PL goals and assists, especially looking at mins on pitch. And I like Jannsen too. They will both score goals till Kane gets back, as will Dele.

Good time to be a Spur.

Back
Top Bottom