January 2017 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The things Rashford could achieve and become under Poch.. shame we'll never see it at Tottenham at least.

I think, if we do see anything in January, it'll be someone like Berahino. Anything big will be in the summer.

I can't see us even contemplatin a move for Berahino. He has barely played for two years, is overweight and nowhere near better than say Son.

The things Rashford could achieve and become under Poch.. shame we'll never see it at Tottenham at least.

I think, if we do see anything in January, it'll be someone like Berahino. Anything big will be in the summer.
Berahino. has not played since September and is unlikely to be deemed fit enough to play for us for at least 2 months. Hardly worth it. I think that it is highly unlikely to happen. If we are still interested which I doubt it would be a pre contract agreement for the summer.

Berahino. has not played since September and is unlikely to be deemed fit enough to play for us for at least 2 months. Hardly worth it. I think that it is highly unlikely to happen. If we are still interested which I doubt it would be a pre contract agreement for the summer.
Berahino has showed himself.

Poch has always talked about the importance of character, even above individual ability. Poch likes to work with players that have that drive and sense of perfection, not sulking and self-destructive primadonnas that put themselves before any sense of camaraderie or work ethic.

Berahino is toxic, we should stay miles away from him. Not to mention he's now injury prone in the extreme. He hasn't even been scoring goals regularly over the past 1.5 seasons.

Back
Top Bottom