January 2017 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I remembered it as a stomp, but it was a kick to the stomach against Fiorentina:

And we've got the Claudio Yacob moment:

And an entire highlight reel already of him doing the pushing thing you mentioned:

I figured you were talking about that one. Not pretty but not a stomp like this one from his dark arts mentor (3:30 in the video):

:deledoubt::pochbye:

I think it's worth remembering Rose was almost falling apart under AVB while Luke Shaw and Schniderlin where ripping it up for Saints under Poch, remember Poch wanted to bring Schniderlin more than Waynama when he first came.

A lot of player like Depay, Schniderlin etc could be smashing it under Poch with us. Mourinho is a great tactician but working with young maybe volatile players ain't his thing. We don't probably need Schniderin now for example as we are well covered.

Poch improves players and makes them look better, it's his biggest talent just as Jose's biggest talent is boring 1-0 winning tactics. It's why I have hope for Nkouduo, Janssen etc as a good bit of time and they will become better hopefully.

Staying in the league is worth near £100m these days, and whilst he's getting splinters in his arse, he's not winning points for another PL team.
Nah, that doesn't wash. £20m is £20m and he would have gone to a top 6 side, which would have absolutely no bearing on their position. Stubborness for stubborn's sake.

Anyway, this is gettIng OT... have we signed anyone yet? No?!!! Poch Out!

I think we should only be looking to get a striker this window, every other position has more than enough cover.

If we can get Berahino on the cheap, or Dembele MK2 or someone similar becomes available then we should on it.

Anyone know anything about Bernardeschi of Fiorentina? Apparantly we're rumoured to be after him. 22 years old, has scored 9 of Fiorentina's 28 goals this season. Listed as M(CLR) on whoscored.com, and has the highest rating in the team there.

I think we should only be looking to get a striker this window, every other position has more than enough cover.

If we can get Berahino on the cheap, or Dembele MK2 or someone similar becomes available then we should on it.
Berahino on the cheap maybe worth it. Dembele MK2: that ship ha sailed. That kid will go for top $ and insane wages.

Don't know about you but I fucking love the fact that compilation is called 'Dele Alli - Best Fights'
Hahza I love how it implies that there are worse fights and plenty more not included.

I fucking love that he's a cunt and other clubs fans hate him.

Schneiderlin to Everton seems certain. They also acquired Lookman and are chasing Depay.

They have to sell someone to make room, right? I have a feeling the Barkley rumors will continue.

Just reading through this & wow. Dele a "cunt"?

He has needle in his game, & a prickly persona on the pitch. But I prefer to reserve the word "cunt" for the likes of Wilshire, Costa, Fabregas and their ilk.

As for Depay being the Dutch Alli...no. Just no. Entirely different type players & entirely different personalities. :vdvshh:

Just reading through this & wow. Dele a "cunt"?

He has needle in his game, & a prickly persona on the pitch. But I prefer to reserve the word "cunt" for the likes of Wilshire, Costa, Fabregas and their ilk.

As for Depay being the Dutch Alli...no. Just no. Entirely different type players & entirely different personalities. :vdvshh:

Totally agree, people saying Dele is a cunt are clueless. He's a windup and stands up for himself on the pitch and is good fun off it, that's all. Basically perfect temperament in my view.

The things Rashford could achieve and become under Poch.. shame we'll never see it at Tottenham at least.

I think, if we do see anything in January, it'll be someone like Berahino. Anything big will be in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom