Younès Kaboul

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tiny dancers :pochfacepalm:
not-this-shit-again.jpg

What did we have? One shot on target after the first half? Against west ham? That had nothing to do with the sending off. They dominated chances at goal in the first half because we have pushovers on the flanks.

Horse shit. Dier was immense on the right side, and Downing, 0 goals, 0 assists. How is that 'slammed'. We played the last 60 mins with 10 men, and a defender scored the winner. How is that not defending? You talk shit.

I didn't say Dier wasn't good FFS.

I was talking about rose, Lennon and naughton. Thank god for Dier.

How many times have I told you I would rather go with a back 3 than play Naughton?

Sinking in yet?

kneejerking pretty hardcore talking about Kabouls weakness in the air eh? And he's currently fit. His passing is fine. Consistently lost his man is bullshit.

We need to buy a rightback Naughton is crap.

We were ran ragged because poch made the same mistakes as AVB and Sherwood.

FUCKING SHIT WINGBACKS AND WINGERS.

That money you want for a cd needs to go towards proper left and right backs.

We need backup for walker and Davies.

You cunt gibbs you edited the post, but not quickly enough, you know nothing shit head.
image.png

I didn't say Dier wasn't good FFS.

I was talking about rose, Lennon and naughton. Thank god for Dier.

How many times have I told you I would rather go with a back 3 than play Naughton?

Sinking in yet?
Yeah, just worked out left from right. I'm getting there champ.
See you in a couple of days when you've crawled out of the the 'fucking idiot cave'
:pochbye:

I think we scared him away
He's a self appointed football genius, and he doesn't even know where the players he is criticising play. Someone calls him out, and he pretends he never said it. Fucking joker with zero credibility, and edited the post that said 'leftback' to 'rightback', after he was called out. :adestare:

Last edited:
You cunt gibbs you edited the post, but not quickly enough, you know nothing shit head.
image.png

So you think I don't want backup for left back?

Even though I've said it a dozen times in other threads that rose isn't a defender?

You think I edited a post to pretend I suddenly flop flopped and wanted rose replaced?

It's a stance I've had for ages.

So you think I don't want backup for left back?

Even though I've said it a dozen times in other threads that rose isn't a defender?

You think I edited a post to pretend I suddenly flop flopped and wanted rose replaced?

It's a stance I've had for ages.
Mate, you said 'we need to buy a left back, Naughton is crap'. I know you edited the post - the evidence is above.

That's it?

Holy fuck how petty are you?
You can't tell a left back from a right back, and the more you keep shouting proves you have no idea of the squad at Tottenham. Discussion is pointless with you, because when you've been caught in a lie, as you have been tonight, you blithely ignore it, and just shout at the person who pointed it out.
Last week you said that Kaboul was a long term solution to the back up right back problem - I would counter with, if you think that, you should see a doctor.

He's a self appointed football genius, and he doesn't even know where the players he is criticising play. Someone calls him out, and he pretends he never said it. Fucking joker with zero credibility, and edited the post that said 'leftback' to 'rightback', after he was called out. :adestare:

Nice meltdown.

In a weekend where I talk about the dangers of naughton who was sent off and the pros of Kanes general game who set up the winner.

Nice meltdown.

In a weekend where I talk about the dangers of naughton who was sent off and the pros of Kanes general game who set up the winner.
You saying you predicted what would happen is getting seriously boring. You don't even know where our players play. In fact you come over like a welsh bloke that lives in Florida - that is - out of touch. Left back, right back whatever, kaboul blah blah blah.... Get with the modern beat baggy, your jive is 2011.

Back
Top Bottom