Would you change anything about how the forum is run?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wouldn't know.
You're the one that copy and pastes stuff that explicitly states that your opinion is bullshit.

:adethumbup:

Which is more proven bullshit.

Travel Suitcase GIF by Avanti West Coast

Not only this one.

The usual suspects try to strong arm "Israel" into other threads.

Even happened in "Another US shooting" thread.
In my 50 years on the planet, I’ve never come across a more opinionated group of people, so convinced they are right about everything, than posters on here.

Not sure if it’s an online thing that they wouldn’t be so sure of themselves in a face to face discussion, or what it is, but it really beggars belief.

And it’s on every subject too. Folk know absolutely everything about everything. I don’t even know half of anything about one thing! Yet on here, we have the greatest collection of kinds the world has ever known.

Most just blowhard cunts.

Admin Admin
Do you not think closing the Israel thread is counter productive. All that's happening is it's spilling over into other threads. It's such a major global event with thousands getting killed, cheered on by western governments (ie our governments) with ramifications for all of us, we are bound to want to discuss it.

Admin Admin
Do you not think closing the Israel thread is counter productive. All that's happening is it's spilling over into other threads. It's such a major global event with thousands getting killed, cheered on by western governments (ie our governments) with ramifications for all of us, we are bound to want to discuss it.
Spilling out in threads you created.

Leave it. It's a horrifically devisive and emotional topic. I probably come down on the same reasoning and feelings as you on this.

But there are other places to discuss this stuff. It doesn't need to be here.

Spilling out in threads you created.

Leave it. It's a horrifically devisive and emotional topic. I probably come down on the same reasoning and feelings as you on this.

But there are other places to discuss this stuff. It doesn't need to be here.
I created the poppy thread and to be honest, I'm a bit fucking annoyed the Israel/Palestine stuff has spilled out onto that.

Admin Admin
Do you not think closing the Israel thread is counter productive. All that's happening is it's spilling over into other threads. It's such a major global event with thousands getting killed,
Acceptable argument.

Admin Admin
cheered on by western governments (ie our governments) with ramifications for all of us, we are bound to want to discuss it.
Totally unnecessary, inflammatory, and the reason it's closed.

Back
Top Bottom