Woolwich away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This won't be everyone's dream scenario , but it's mine.

We're under the cosh for 92 minutes, Hugo's made a string of worldie's , our back 4 ( whoever it is tomorrow ) have all played 10/10, last ditch tackles, goalbound blocks, clearances off the line, the lot.
Then with the score at 0-0 Vinnie unleashes a 25 yard piledriver that nearly breaks the net.
Our lads there are singing One Nil to the Tottenham and the ref blows the whistle.
Bliss.
I could die a happy man I think.

Agree it would be madness for anyone to want Poch out, utter madness. I do expect us to lose tomorrow, I'd be happy with a draw given all the players we have out and current form, but even if we do lose, I am confident that Poch will turn it around in time.

This won't be everyone's dream scenario , but it's mine.
We're under the cosh for 92 minutes, Hugo's made a string of worldie's , our back 4 ( whoever it is tomorrow ) have all played 10/10, last ditch tackles, goalbound blocks, clearances off the line, the lot.
Then with the score at 0-0 Vinnie unleashes a 25 yard piledriver that nearly breaks the net.
Our lads there are singing One Nil to the Tottenham and the ref blows the whistle.
Bliss.
I could die a happy man I think.

...as wonderful a scenario as that may be... I don't think any of us could take the previous 91 minutes, with that feeling of inevitability whenever that lot are competing in a match they are still drawing, going into injury time!!

My little ticker couldn't take it!

I'd rather the outcome is known (either way) before the board goes up, ta!

Agree it would be madness for anyone to want Poch out, utter madness. I do expect us to lose tomorrow, I'd be happy with a draw given all the players we have out and current form, but even if we do lose, I am confident that Poch will turn it around in time.

I agree on all, except I don't expect us to loose tomorrow.... in Poch we trust!

I agree on all, except I don't expect us to loose tomorrow.... in Poch we trust!
tumblr_og6rdfevvU1udqb3xo1_400.jpg

This is my first derby as an away fan, been to plenty at the lane but this is the first time as an away fan, anyone else going?

Been to a fair few over the years, the best being the 2-3 after being 2-0 down..

Got to miss tomorrows game for personal reasons so it's going to be a bit weird. You ALWAYS get great away support for this game ( along with every other game ) so enjoy it.

Been to a fair few over the years, the best being the 2-3 after being 2-0 down..

Got to miss tomorrows game for personal reasons so it's going to be a bit weird. You ALWAYS get great away support for this game ( along with every other game ) so enjoy it.

Yeah I'm really looking forward to it, just a shame it's such a early kick off!and I'm Sorry you gotta miss this one! Hopefully your get to catch it on the tele box tho?

Back
Top Bottom