Woolwich away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I had dream this morning. This fucking happened while I was asleep. I kid you not.

I was part of the attacking 5 and we were hunting like a pack of wolves. Eriksen and Lamela were on the flanks. Harry spearheading the attack and me orchestrating from behind with Dele alongside me carrying out orders.

We weren't on a football pitch though. We were on the streets hunting for scum.

I am Poch. We are Tottenham. Let's get these cunts!

:coys:

I cannot fucking wait for this game

I was deeply distressed to learn yet again another fucking international break around corner, I just can't get into it this season, tomorrow will help, bring on those fucking charlatans

I haven't clicked on the link to read in full, so sorry if headline is misleading

This is great news. Only Lamela out it seems which is still a shame. The scum have Cazorla out though so with Moussa back we should win the midfield battle. Harry could not have come back at a better time. I'm fucking pumped!

One thing for sure will happen tomorrow. From the off they will go at as. If anyone has watched us lately it's something that is worrying , the shaky starts.
If we ain't fully focused from the start will will get done. I think that happened on Wednesday. We started nervously and didn't quite get going. We could have been buried by half time.
We will have to put them under pressure. They are now more solid in the CM with Elneney, Xaxha and Coquelin. That's where it's going to be won.
Winks will play his first game, we have nobody else ( if Dembele is not 100%). We ain't going to play CCV from the start and put Dier there.
Let's just hope Winks is up for it and can link the front 3 with the midfield and boss it with Wanyama.
We will see tomorrow.
If we start strong & are as aggressive and fluent as we can be then we have the ability to better them, to score goals. We just have to hope that Dele, Eriksen and Son come to the show tomorrow.
One thing is for sure, we will see if this squad has any bollocks tomorrow.
Another bad show we go into the international break on a downer and return with 3 important games to play.
It needs to stop tomorrow before it sets in. It's no use blaming absence of certain players when everyone was saying what a great squad we had.
We have been playing badly it's a simple as that. We haven't been cohesive and we haven't been scoring, yet we have also not been conceding too many goals.
I just want a performance to be proud of.

We're the underdogs

That suits me!

Yes I'll take a draw but got a feeling we might turn them over!

Another waterbottlegate for Wenger!!!

we will win this thing lads!
harry-kane-tottenham-kane-celebrates_3261934.jpg

%2F%2Fwww.thefa.com%2F-%2Fmedia%2Fwww-thefa-com%2Fimages%2Fnews%2FEngland%2F2015%2FNov%2Fharry-kane-celeb-goal-nld.ashx

31E277F200000578-3477957-Harry_Kine_throws_away_his_protective_mask_after_scoring_a_stunn-a-75_1457187346022.jpg

and i fucking literally love Harry!!!

TO DARE IS TO DO!!!

Strangely calm about this one. (Maybe the odd pint or two has helped)

We play like we did on Wednesday- we lose. But we won't play like that again.

They defend like they did on Tuesday they will lose & lose badly. They are defensively weak & can almost certainly play like that again.

I genuinely think we will get a result later on today (it's nearly here!!!)

Oh fuck strangely calm...I'm excited & a wee bit confident. They may be good offensively but we defend very well (Wednesday excepted-& the lads will all want to put that one behind them)

Their defence is so bad, that they were 2-0 down against a team of half arses before they woke up midweek. They can't afford to go behind against us & expect us to gift them goals like the Bulgarian librarians.

My one hope, win, lose or draw is that the referee isn't the main headline (as he seems to want to be). I can just about live with anything other than losing to this snivelling bunch of cockwombles due to a shit refereeing call.

I know. If ever a ref glorified himself as a headline making "star", it's that baldy cunt. Tattoos & hair pieces just to try & look the part. Headline grabbing waster
All I remember is that when we could easily have had half our team sent off in that cesspit in West London they all made it till the end. I honestly think he can handle the occasion in the big games. Other refs are way too trigger-happy.

All I remember is that when we could easily have had half our team sent off in that cesspit in West London they all made it till the end. I honestly think he can handle the occasion in the big games. Other refs are way too trigger-happy.
We will have to agree to disagree on him. I think he is an error prone, self Glorifying cunt. Had he sent off any one of their spoilers before it went nasty at the bridge then that game would never have turned as ugly as it did. He should have gone in hard from the off. If he had, they wouldn't have been spoiling for fights all over the pitch, provoking a reaction, just to snatch a draw.
He gifted them an unfair advantage by letting too many things go that led to a decent young bunch of lads losing their heads.

As long as he lets the game flow and turns a blind eye when Dier smashes Ozil I am good with him!

reading this stuff is grimming me out big time from some of you. A few draws and not scoring as much as we should be without our talisman for 6 weeks and our best defender and midfielder have been missing too yet we are unbeaten and a few points off top.
This is THE derby, we are underdogs, the pressure is on them at their place, we have played well there the last few years and haven't lost in 4 pl games with them. I watched them against boro the other week they got away with a point, they were jammy as fuck at Burnley and nearly fucked up against a bunch of joiners and farmers in the week-fuck them.
Kane possibly back, the likes of Dier and Alli will be well up for this and we will up our game-fuck the negativity we are a good side.
Backing us for a hard fought point at least maybe spring a surprise.

Now to try to sleep

Back
Top Bottom