Woolwich away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Toby, Davies, dembele and lamela out. We are looking banged up this season. The bench is looking a bit week heading into this game but not a bad thing for the kids to put on a show. It's my birthday match day so hoping for a win or drink away the sorrow. COYS!!!!

I wish we had a proper replacement for Toby. Dier hasn't impressed in that position. Maybe CCV could step up and do the job. Or Verts play the right side with Wimmer on the left.
With Dier available for midfield I would like to see Dier Wanyama. If Poch plays him right center back I would like to see Wanyama Winks. Looks like Winks has a great head on him with a very special ability to play the ball forward.

I wish we had a proper replacement for Toby. Dier hasn't impressed in that position. Maybe CCV could step up and do the job. Or Verts play the right side with Wimmer on the left.
With Dier available for midfield I would like to see Dier Wanyama. If Poch plays him right center back I would like to see Wanyama Winks. Looks like Winks has a great head on him with a very special ability to play the ball forward.

I don't think any player could come in and replace Toby and replicate the partnership he provides us with Jan at CB.
Hope he is back after the international break!

There was a lot of talk on here after the Scouse game in the cup that Wimmer had a mare and people could see that's why he wasn't playing.

Presumably Poch will treat Dier similarly after Wednesdays performance?

Not prepared to invest worry time over tomorrow's game.

We will be okay in the long run and Pochettino needs to consider what kind of players are needed in addition to what we have but in my opinion we are two players short from competing with confidence.

There have to be 2/3 ways of skinning a cat and that is where we are falling short at present and why I feel a loss tomorrow.

A question on Bale and Ginola. Would Pochettino have wanted either?

Part of me thinks Poch is lying about Toby and that he'll play.

All the players will be lined up, the ref will only count 10. Suddenly Chris Jericho's music starts, Toby us stood in the tunnel doing the Jericho pose. Walks out, stunners Sanchez, people's elbow Ozil then walks off again.

Too much?

Part of me thinks Poch is lying about Toby and that he'll play.

All the players will be lined up, the ref will only count 10. Suddenly Chris Jericho's music starts, Toby us stood in the tunnel doing the Jericho pose. Walks out, stunners Sanchez, people's elbow Ozil then walks off again.

Too much?

I wish he was lying and we had Toby, Kane, Lamela and Dembele all ready for kick off.

I suspect Kane will play a role but the rest will not.

Watching Merson, Thompson & Nicholas slagging us off on Soccer Saturday and they are loving it. I would love to listen to these fuckers when we win tomorrow

Ian Wrights been putting the boot in as well. Honestly though I am not confident about this one, we are a mess at the moment and they have been good the past few weeks.

Id take a draw right now if offered.

I think we'll get beat, If we had our first eleven fit it'd be a different story, as we've seen since Poch took over.

I just want to see the same level of commit as against the Russians plaything last season.

Hasn't even picked the right Woolwich player to dote on, Sanchez is 10 times the player Ozil is. Ozil doesn't scare me for this Derby it's bloody Sanchez that I am worried about.
Agreed,Sanchez is their only world class player only one of their lot I'd have at Tottenham! Ozil is missing for most part 50 odd minutes of each game and don't see how he's as great as they make out he is, OK he scores against a team of Bulgarian pig farmers and all of a sudden he's the greatest....Mm!
But saying that Barcelona didn't rate Sanchez either!

Back
Top Bottom