Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My old next door neighbour was/ is a Spam season ticket holder.

He decided he couldn't be arsed to mow the lawn anymore, so instead of a patio or decking like normal people he astro turfed the back garden.
However, it was cheap pikey stuff that a) started to bunch up as people walked over it and b) got too hot in summer sunshine for the kids to play on. Hilarious.

I feel that is another good example of West Ham style thinking.

My old next door neighbour was/ is a Spam season ticket holder.

He decided he couldn't be arsed to mow the lawn anymore, so instead of a patio or decking like normal people he astro turfed the back garden.
However, it was cheap pikey stuff that a) started to bunch up as people walked over it and b) got too hot in summer sunshine for the kids to play on. Hilarious.

I feel that is another good example of West Ham style thinking.
Did he have his Street number written on the wall in chalk or spray can,instead of on the door or neatly hand painted on a varnished bit of wood? A good indication of who someone supports

6fJrDPw.jpg
half the track is covered by that green carpet. they have been fucked, well and truly

Shows you what signing for this club does to a players career..

Payet, who I hate to say looks decent, has been in the French squad for a while now, has been left out of the latest squad, and this can only be because of the shit house club he signed for..
He won't be there long..

A delusional spammer already texted me they're gonna challenge top 4 and now their squad is on par with ours. I agreed but corrected him he was referring to the Championship's top 4 next season

A delusional spammer already texted me they're gonna challenge top 4 and now their squad is on par with ours. I agreed but corrected him he was referring to the Championship's top 4 next season

They have signed a bunch of players that couldn't get near their own sides ON LOAN.. and Jelavic.. How that has improved the squad that got knocked out of Europe by a Pub side is beyond me.

It is what I hate about transfer deadline day circus. Spam are over the moon, all of them are bouncing up and down they can't believe it, best window in years. Think about that for a moment, they signed Jelavic, fucking Jelavic!! Song is on loan and played well for them in his first 5 games, was completely invisible rest of the season, with him playing they won only 4 of their last 25 games, oh he is currently injured and unable to play. Antonio from Forrest, who? 25yrs old spent his entire career in league 1 and championship. Victor Mosses, when we were linked earlier in the window this place went into melt-down, now it appears that his loan will push them onto European glory.

Wonder what the reaction would have been if we had signed Son on deadline day rather than the week before?? It appears nowadays a transfer window is judged only on how many players are signed and if they were signed on deadline day, forgetting to actually notice who they have actually signed.

Back
Top Bottom