Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure if any of you noticed Mark Noble in the game against City today. When that useless sack of shit Jenkinson was wasting time pretending to be mortally wounded - after the second attempt at trying to persuade everyone that he was on the verge of death - Noble ran over and hauled him to his feet and shoved him towards the touchline and told him to get off.

Kudos to Noble. At that point I wanted them to hang on and win it.

I think he did that because that wanker Jenkinson would have caused Spam to be down to 10 for a brief moment and they could not have that. Good call by Bilic to sub him off immediately as well so they could hold on.

Haha strong team out. Extra time and still got dumped.
That team will burn out by November.

Their fans must be all going through hell, they are taking inconsistency to a ridiculous level, I heard on one of the Radio 5 shows this week post Man City talk of them becoming a huge London side, then this!!

Their fans must be all going through hell, they are taking inconsistency to a ridiculous level, I heard on one of the Radio 5 shows this week post Man City talk of them becoming a huge London side, then this!!

I've read excuses along the lines of;

The ref fucked us over,
It's a nothing competition,
We can concentrate in CL qualification.

Think I'm joking visit Kumb it's hilarious.

It was often said during his lengthy managerial career that you crossed Sir Alex Ferguson at your peril and that appeared to apply to Manchester United players as well as opposing teams.

A page from “Leading” has started doing the rounds, showing how Sir Alex Ferguson was determined to relegate West Ham during the 2010/2011 season.

Due to a 4-0 Carling Cup defeat at Upton Park earlier in the season, and a comment from Wally Downes that rankled Ferguson, the legendary Manchester United boss went all out for a win the following April.

The undoubted highlight is “I tossed our game plan out the window” as Ferguson describes playing Ryan Giggs at left back to the turn the game around and help relegate West Ham…
CPscmZYWsAAxc5K.jpg:large

Kumb has this lovely thread where they debate if they can win the league : Knees Up Mother Brown - West Ham United FC Online: Forum • View topic - Can we win the League ?

Just thought I'll leave this here and let SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy do the rest:adegrin:

Interesting that they think the thread is something Spurs fans would do and not them, yet it's them who's done it while finishing on avarage 20 points behind us or something the last 10 years.

Last season they were banging the big drum about finishing here and there, having overtaken Spurs and what not. They finished 17 points behind us in the end.

I can't even remember talking to a Spurs fan that thought we we're going to win the league 11/12 when we were slugging it out with United and City after half the season.

Historical revisionism from a bunch of fascists, who would have thunk.

Interesting that they think the thread is something Spurs fans would do and not them, yet it's them who's done it while finishing on avarage 20 points behind us or something the last 10 years.

Last season they were banging the big drum about finishing here and there, having overtaken Spurs and what not. They finished 17 points behind us in the end.

I can't even remember talking to a Spurs fan that thought we we're going to win the league 11/12 when we were slugging it out with United and City after half the season.

Historical revisionism from a bunch of fascists, who would have thunk.
Ah...but they've got Bilic managing them now. He is the Messiah. He will lead them to the promised land. :pritchardeyes:

If anyone wants a good laugh read the geniuses at KUMB. They think there is some sort of conspiracy against them in the England selection.
Knees Up Mother Brown - West Ham United FC Online: Forum • View topic - England Squad

my personal favourite
'We could win the league and get zero recognition from England, as much as I'm used to it it's still a ****ing disgrace. In a world where every business under the sun hires people from all walks of life to promote their equality standing, England continue to ignore West Ham as if they're all in quarantine.'

If anyone wants a good laugh read the geniuses at KUMB. They think there is some sort of conspiracy against them in the England selection.
Knees Up Mother Brown - West Ham United FC Online: Forum • View topic - England Squad

my personal favourite
'We could win the league and get zero recognition from England, as much as I'm used to it it's still a ****ing disgrace. In a world where every business under the sun hires people from all walks of life to promote their equality standing, England continue to ignore West Ham as if they're all in quarantine.'
That's because they are all a bunch of mongrels!

Back
Top Bottom