Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It is what I hate about transfer deadline day circus. Spam are over the moon, all of them are bouncing up and down they can't believe it, best window in years. Think about that for a moment, they signed Jelavic, fucking Jelavic!! Song is on loan and played well for them in his first 5 games, was completely invisible rest of the season, with him playing they won only 4 of their last 25 games, oh he is currently injured and unable to play. Antonio from Forrest, who? 25yrs old spent his entire career in league 1 and championship. Victor Mosses, when we were linked earlier in the window this place went into melt-down, now it appears that his loan will push them onto European glory.

Wonder what the reaction would have been if we had signed Son on deadline day rather than the week before?? It appears nowadays a transfer window is judged only on how many players are signed and if they were signed on deadline day, forgetting to actually notice who they have actually signed.

They have very little to shout about so them signing more players than any other team on deadline day is very big to them, ( almost a trophy ) Despite it being 30 year old Jelavic who struggles to get in Hulls side.
They lost to Leicester and Bournemouth and it was all about another season of relegation, they then beat Liverpool and it's all CL and look at the league again, and where are you in the league blah blah blah.

Don't panic it will all end like last season, at one point they were 11 points above us and that's all they could talk about but we finished 17 points above them.. It went a bit quiet then.

rwSGSj7.jpg
Fucking hell, that gap is horrendous. You have to walk over bridges over scaffolding to get to the seats. Don't glance down, you'll see the track. Looks like a building site.
How long does it all take to do, to put it all up. Anybody know?

Despite being a hammer I remember seeing Ray Winstone over spurs a few times in the 80s.Presume he was just going with mates

He's not welcome... I also think Stan Collymore is a closet Spurs fan.. I've seen him on more than one occassion in the Bill Nick pub before a game. He gets some stick but takes it well..

Not sure if any of you noticed Mark Noble in the game against City today. When that useless sack of shit Jenkinson was wasting time pretending to be mortally wounded - after the second attempt at trying to persuade everyone that he was on the verge of death - Noble ran over and hauled him to his feet and shoved him towards the touchline and told him to get off.

Kudos to Noble. At that point I wanted them to hang on and win it.

Back
Top Bottom