Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I find it very english that the work permit arrives by post. I haven't received an old fashioned letter for about three months.
If you like that you'll live this. Quote from Alexandre Pato on our late bid for him:

He told Sportv: "I received offers. They contacted Corinthians, sent a fax, to sign me in the window.

Fax!
:harrylol:

I reckon they've been merked
lWfXFoe.jpg

:D
I don't get how the "waiting on the post" thing works, what exactly are they waiting on, something to arrive from the government confirming that the work permit was granted?
no , i think british functionaries are not all...Spurs fans ,if that man responsible with that official paper to send it on mail,is Woolwich fan...now we understand why they delay with days in a row...:cautious:

I find it very english that the work permit arrives by post. I haven't received an old fashioned letter for about three months.

Don't get me started on the home office, they don't even have a fucking number to call them to ask them for any advise, if the information is not on their website you got to guess that your application is done correctly, they take your money (which is a shitload for a simple application) and if it gets rejected (after a 6 month process) you have to reapply from the beginning and pay again based on what they've sent you by 2nd class post. It's criminal and unworkable when you live abroad in a country with no postal system.

Romanian tv digi sport 2 ,buy games of Tottenham in Europa League,so all the matches of the Spurs in the group stage are Live here ,starting tonight with the game vs.Tromso.
so with/or without Chiriches ,good luck! maybe a final of Europa League is not a hard target,i want Chiriches and team mates with the trophee (Europa League) up in their hands in the spring 2014...:chicco:

I remember when I got my work permit in England. Went to that job centre, had barely sat down when they noticed I was from Sweden and just instantly said it was all good and that I should recieve it in two weeks or whatever.

That uneducated I, is sat before the likes of football players with wages and merits I could only dream of is ridiculous.

Romanian tv digi sport 2 ,buy games of Tottenham in Europa League,so all the matches of the Spurs in the group stage are Live here ,starting tonight with the game vs.Tromso.
so with/or without Chiriches ,good luck! maybe a final of Europa League is not a hard target,i want Chiriches and team mates with the trophee (Europa League) up in their hands in the spring 2014...:chicco:
The match being on Digi doesn't help me, still means i'll have to see it on the internet :klinsmann:

The match being on Digi doesn't help me, still means i'll have to see it on the internet :klinsmann:
yes, matches from P.L. i watch them on stream net (HD) quality on fox sport 2 channel, a dutch one! work well for me,i seen Tottenham-Norwich last week on PC,just to have a good net connection,and everything is just fine... i'm a romanian who watched the english matches from P.L in Romania,.on stream net,on a dutch channel, I think the globalization is complete now for me !!!:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::dude:

yes, matches from P.L. i watch them on stream net (HD) quality on fox sport 2 channel, a dutch one! work well for me,i seen Tottenham-Norwich last week on PC,just to have a good net connection,and everything is just fine... i'm a romanian who watched the english matches from P.L in Romania,.on stream net,on a dutch channel, I think the globalization is complete now for me !!!:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::dude:
Nice to have you here Dan. Where exactly from Romania are you from?

This is it Dan the big night looking forward to this debut!!
audience in Romania increase for this tonight match (Tottenham-Tromso),of course,already romanian press,announced this on their sites ,and Steaua fans especially will watch the match tonight (is Live here on digi sport 2)...if the infos coming from sky sports saying correct!

With the slate of games we have coming up I'd think he has to see game time in one of them -- today seems like the best option, a home game against weaker opposition.

Spurs team vs. Tromsø: Lloris; Naughton, Dawson, Kaboul, Rose; Sandro, Dembele; Lamela, Holtby, Sigurdsson; Defoe.
subs tonight - Friedel, Vertonghen, Eriksen, Paulinho, Townsend, Kane, Soldado

No Chiriches even for bench... should be that kind of game to start nice and easy even for a newcomer like Chiriches,maybe AVB have plans to start with him and Vertonghen vs. Cardiff,the next PL match ? who knows...anyway i will watch the game tonight on TV here,despite no chance to watch him even a minute tonight

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom