Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

it's already Vlad in London? someone could tell me? he's "landing" ok? it's time to your turn,i say a lots about him during his national team actions (1th-10th sepetember) ,now he's under brittish soil ,and i need INFOOO about every Spurs players,not just about Vlad ! :chicco: or if approach him , i want Spurs fans to encouraging him after yesterday game,he's very upset,you must increase his morale (low now),because Spurs need him in full fit,phisically and morale!:coys::coys::coys:

Like @ 1882 1882 said he has a touch of the Dawsons about him and you can tell he is genuinely happy to be a Tottenham player. If his skill matches his enthusiasm then he will be a fan favourite very quickly.

I have my doubts that he will feature against Norwich as he hasn't had much time to get used to the players. That said I would fancy his chances to make a full debut at home against Tromso probably alongside Kaboul

Like @ 1882 1882 said he has a touch of the Dawsons about him

'A touch of the Dawsons' sounds like some double-entendre-non-metaphor they used to come up with in '70s sit-coms;
"Oooh Arfur, it's your 'Enry, 'ees only gawn an' got a touch of the dawsons up 'is vertonghens..."
"Well get 'im dahn the Quack, quick you silly moo...."
(AUDIENCE RENDERED INCONTINENT WITH LAUGHTER)

(Chiriches on twitter) he was asked if "he likes vampires!" his answer: "No,I don't like them!":roflmao:

YID ‏@BradleyTheSlut 3h
@SpursOfficial: #Vlad6: 'Yes, I like a full English breakfast so I think this is my favourite.'”the lads got taste☝

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 4h
Vlad: 'Yeah I hope so. If I play I hope to score nice goals' #Vlad6

seriously, now about football, another answer to a question was "i like to play defender,not like midfielder"

Last edited:
He must wait now another week to have work permit in UK...possible debut with Cardiff (22th september)...in Romania like in the rest E.U. countries, if you signed the contract the next day you play...but in UK must to wait a ...month ?! :cautious: strange bureaucracy you have...

Bulgarians and Romanians are allowed to live in the UK, but must get a work permit if they want to work.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/eucitizens/bulgaria-romania/work-permits/liveworkuk/
i meant to say about football, not about other social stuff, "a foreign player must play at least 75% from his national team matches during a year" to PLAY in UK" (something like this) ,in other countries EU members,don't exist such thing -"minimum or at least 75%" this is i don't know what percentage had Chiriches for Romania national team in this year 2013... here is the problem...with his "work permit" delay
But you know this,universal available: "When in Rome,do as the Romans do":roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Vlad Chiriches,training day,12th september with his team mates:
0ito.jpg

Last edited:
i meant to say about football, not about other social stuff, "a foreign player must play at least 75% from his national team matches during a year" to PLAY in UK" (something like this) ,in other countries EU members,don't exist such thing -"minimum or at least 75%" this is i don't know what percentage had Chiriches for Romania national team in this year 2013... here is the problem...with his "work permit" delay
But you know this,universal available: "When in Rome,do as the Romans do":roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Vlad Chiriches,training day,12th september with his team mates:
0ito.jpg
Looking forward to seeing Vlad play his first match Dan:thumbup:

Got to say, i wasn't very excited when i first heard Vlad was joining us; wasn't convinced about his quality at first, but seeing him play in his last games for Steaua made me realise he is a good signing
All he needs now is a few games to make him click, think the Europa is a safe bet at first; even if he doesn't break into the starting eleven, he is still good enough for back up

Surely there cannot be a problem getting the work permit?
i heard (romanian press rumours) he will be ready to play starting with the match vs.Cardiff (22th september) so, i don't know if will be OK (work permit) to enter in the pitch vs.Tromso (Europa League) ...so ,another week we must to wait...in the meantime, he must train hard to be in full fit and ready to play when AVB will decide for him to do this...

P.S. i'm ready to watch today (on stream net) Tottenham-Norwich ,because,pity,P.L is not broadcast in Romania ,i don't know why,because last season 2012-2013,almost all the games from P.L was Live on TV here in every week,and this season ,no one TV make the same thing like in the last season,they broadcast other leagues now (italian,french,spanish),i'm upset a little ,good for me that i have a good net connection ,and i'm able to watch all Tottenham matches on net...
so,Come on You Spurs!:coys:
Dan,Romania

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom