Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When I hear this I think of you

You've run out of words - it always ends up like this. Some prick posts a video to make up for his/her lack of articulacy, and expects said correspondent to back off. Well mate, when you have the the wit to come up with your own cunt offs, then I will take notice. But you're a dimwit cunt who I'd rather who fucked off backed to RAWK.

Seriously Spursinho Spursinho you're a wanker. Do you want to make a point - or is it all slaughtering Tottenham? I don't want to swear anymore in case your girlfriend "who wants to experience other things" upstate, complains about Danny. Who holds her back. Where does that leave you? You shouldn't be be bothering me, you should be lookingt after Cindy, and give Danny a punch in the throat for me. Ha ha, not really - I hope he fucks your idiot girlfriend all the way to to Indianapolis.

Seriously Spursinho Spursinho you're a wanker. Do you want to make a point - or is it all slaughtering Tottenham? I don't want to swear anymore in case your girlfriend "who wants to experience other things" upstate, complains about Danny. Who holds her back. Where does that leave you? You shouldn't be be bothering me, you should be lookingt after Cindy, and give Danny a punch in the throat for me. Ha ha, not really - I hope he fucks your idiot girlfriend all the way to to Indianapolis.
Have you ever read Diary of a Madman by Gogol? If not, when you sober-up I would seriously recommend heading down to the library and reading it. Then just go to somewhere peaceful and do some introspection.

Have you ever read Diary of a Madman by Gogol? If not, when you sober-up I would seriously recommend heading down to the library and reading it. Then just go to someone quiet and do some introspection.
Of course I have. I've read other books as well. Interesting for you to that say I must be drunk - as if thinking you must be in control - which you're not, I think you're incapable - and you're scared. Don't sweat it mate.

Of course I have. I've read other books as well. Interesting for you to that say I must be drunk - as if thinking you must be in control - which you're not, I think you're incapable - and you're scared. Don't sweat it mate.
Joe Clash Joe Clash would you like me to send you a highlights package of the Lords Test to pass the time in there mate?

Last edited:
I've told my cousins in Italy (who are Napoli fans) he is the best defender Tottenham have had in years and I can't believe we've sold him so cheaply.

They're going to be in for a surprise...

Suckers. :levylol:

Here in Naples we know who we have bought.
Chiriches is a player who needs to reborn in a league that is congenial to his abilities and the Serie A may be it. And also Vlad will start as Albiol's backup, so he has all the time necessary to settle in the new league and the new city.

As Napoli's fan I'm happy for this transfer because Astori was the alternative, and I can tell without doubts that Vlad is better than him. But I'm aware that Vlad isn't a certainty.

:) :)

Florin Raducioiu (striker,ex-romanian star player in the 90's,especially in World Cup 1994, where he scored 4 goals in that tournament) said in an interview that that he's friend with Pocchetino,and he know why Chiriches was transfered to Napoli,and he said that manager don't liked Vlad Chiriches even from the beginning of his arrival,not being in his preferences at all,"he don't like the player,and that mean that Vlad don't have any chance to play more for Spurs,i say that he could play more for Napoli,but there is like in England,if you don't play regular and catch a place in the first team,he will find there the same story like in England (Spurs)"
http://www.gsp.ro/international/str...nu-i-a-placut-absolut-deloc-de-el-456125.html

My opinion now ,is that Chiriches was doomed when Poch transfered his countryman,Fazio,obviously,Chiriches was considered a reserve from that point,the player understood the new situation in that moment,and he don't played like he was in the first season,thinking more for his next destination.

Here in Naples we know who we have bought.
Chiriches is a player who needs to reborn in a league that is congenial to his abilities and the Serie A may be it. And also Vlad will start as Albiol's backup, so he has all the time necessary to settle in the new league and the new city.

As Napoli's fan I'm happy for this transfer because Astori was the alternative, and I can tell without doubts that Vlad is better than him. But I'm aware that Vlad isn't a certainty.

:) :)
how he was against FC Porto ? ,i heard he was starter in an important friendly match ,how he played ?good ,bad?

Florin Raducioiu (striker,ex-romanian star player in the 90's,especially in World Cup 1994, where he scored 4 goals in that tournament) said in an interview that that he's friend with Pocchetino,and he know why Chiriches was transfered to Napoli,and he said that manager don't liked Vlad Chiriches even from the beginning of his arrival,not being in his preferences at all,"he don't like the player,and that mean that Vlad don't have any chance to play more for Spurs,i say that he could play more for Napoli,but there is like in England,if you don't play regular and catch a place in the first team,he will find there the same story like in England (Spurs)"
http://www.gsp.ro/international/str...nu-i-a-placut-absolut-deloc-de-el-456125.html

My opinion now ,is that Chiriches was doomed when Poch transfered his countryman,Fazio,obviously,Chiriches was considered a reserve from that point,the player understood the new situation in that moment,and he don't played like he was in the first season,thinking more for his next destination.

Is that implying that Poch never wanted him in the 1st place?

Back
Top Bottom